What's new

this is funny, how to tell if a teen is smoking weed

devilgoob

Veteran
They've come to the fridge for a banana, some hot pockets...but here's the kicker - they pour both milk and water in separate glasses and then they start a harmonic-based progression of intake frequency of said various food and beverages...basing it in the coefficient of the maths of the high itself.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Not trying to be rude but do you have a teen daughter? And u meant teens gfs? Or do you have teen gfs? That would hopefully make you very young. Lol just threw me off

Do I have a teen daughter?

No I don't have one to my knowledge.

I was making a little something my friends refer to as a joke. Perhaps they also had them when you were a kid? lol

Hey if you got a teen daughter great, youd be lucky if she was driving around with a rock star like me, Axl Rose. (Yes I am the real Axl Rose)

In all seriousness I used to have teen GFs when I was a teen, and then again once or twice afterwards when I was like 23. Im sure you realize the difference between 16 n 19 right. And yes, if you have a teen daughter who goes out driving in her friends car, then yes she is probably smoking pot and drinking cheap beer.

This sort of paranoid parental thinking is a reason I am happy not to have children. Hell I just broke up with the only girl Ive ever dated I would even consider having children with.

/Peace