What's new

This is boring

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Instead of complaining that there are not any 'cool and interesting threads' - howsabout creating a cool and interesting thread or two even?

Truth is Hubbleman has opened some very 'interesting' ;) threads here in the Den; he even started following his old gf (stalking?) and was filling us in here... that was quite some time ago.

shithawk420

Veteran

Truth is Hubbleman has opened some very 'interesting' ;) threads here in the Den; he even started following his old gf (stalking?) and was filling us in here... that was quite some time ago.

I don't remember that one but he has definitely made threads that make me question his sanity.

shithawk420

Veteran
Everyone is crazy.its to what extent is the question.everyones perception of reality is different.it wasn't meant as an insult.just an observation.ive been around " excentric" people my whole life.i can tell the difference between crazy and "crazy"

Brother Nature

I had a math teacher once who always had a great comeback for people criticizing math as boring. For the record I still think math is boring, but his words stuck with me. He'd say only a boring person can become bored, people who find enjoyment in the mundane are much more interesting than those who look to others for their enjoyment.

Betterhaff

Veteran
give them their own corner (the Troll Hole), and KEEP THEM THERE! even rabid dogs should have a park to play in. just be damn sure the fence is tall enough to prevent escape...:tiphat:
A thread which is the only one they can post in? lol. The lion’s den, although I wouldn’t give them the honor of being called lions. More like low-lifes with nothing better to do.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been round icmag ever since OG got shut down and back in the days it wasnt like this. You might call em trolls but there was much diversity in the den, cool interesting threads...

Now all "trolls" are banned and all you see in the den is post after post of same boring stuff with multiple pages, posted all by the same users, no diversity.

and no matter where you go...
act like that's the place to be :dance013:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Anybody else think this was gonna be a thread about elon musk and his tunnel company? Nobody? Just me? Gotcha.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Interesting juicy threads are a thing of the past :(

I realised long ago that I am "too hip for the room"

So I toned it down a notch... if I didn't I would be banished like the rest

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been round icmag ever since OG got shut down and back in the days it wasnt like this. You might call em trolls but there was much diversity in the den, cool interesting threads...

Now all "trolls" are banned and all you see in the den is post after post of same boring stuff with multiple pages, posted all by the same users, no diversity.

Spice it up with a new topic! ;o)

Sunshineinabag

I think it's more about preexisting folks being manipulative than anything, that drives others away. If there wasn't a chit ton of info here there wouldn't be half as many folks here. I see it as a library....not as a bulliten board yet.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran

the internet is boring as shit lately! seriously i think most of the good interactions have gone private. i miss the days when forums were active and not just same recycled topics over and over. not just this forum either. maybe there are so many new forms of social media that we are being spread too thin. seems like instagram isn't as active lately either, possibly due to their censorship.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Censorship has gone out of hand, not just here, Fkin everywhere, then there is cabal and thier hackers ...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Censorship has gotten out of hands lately, but there's also that paradox of simultaneously wanting to censor the shit out of every dumb fuck that I come across in my daily life. There's a proliferation of dumb fuckery these days, and it's out of control. So it's like censorship sucks, but goddamn, I want to censor everyone myself, so I sympathize. What can you do?

Latest posts

Latest posts