What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This guy gives us ALL a bad name!

El Toker

Things can get a bit heated sometimes on the growing forums as people are often passionate about this hobby, but "Dis my choice in seeds and I'm gonna pop a cap in yo ass" raises the bar.

btw America always seems to have the best armed wing nuts on the planet. If you stop the mouth breathers from buying guns it really does improve things for everyone.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
should be headlined
"Drunk shoots neighbor"

after a night of drinking an argument between two neighbors with different opinions escalated to a gun battle while debating the merits of gardening particular breeds of plants.

You'd think ?

Note , they weren't smoking pot when the violence erupted
later cause the conversation prolly wouldn't have escalated
cause they would have been too stoned !

Also a guy like that has a history with the
police , say for meth & alcohol abuse ?
Assault & Battery ?

Looks like they're attempting to condition law 'biding citizen
folk's minds down there in Knoxville with the evils of MJ . Maybe the DA's office & local DEA passes out little silver stars to the liason officer for for this ? And also the reporter at the paper gets a little star too...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
btw America always seems to have the best armed wing nuts on the planet. If you stop the mouth breathers from buying guns it really does improve things for everyone.
BWAHAHA
This is still funny as hell!

Militantly ignorant people amuse me though.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
More Information.

More Information.

This guy is even stupider than previously thought.

Hawkins man fatally shot during argument over best method to grow marijuana

SURGOINSVILLE — Hawkins County investigators say an alcoholfueled argument over marijuana growing techniques preceded a shooting early Friday morning that left one man dead and another charged with second-degree murd e r.

About 2:45 a.m. Friday, deputies were called to a shooting complaint at the residence of Gary Wayne Parker, 55, 2256 Carters Valley Road, Surgoinsville.

Upon their arrival, deputies found Randy J. Armstrong, 53, 1715 Carters Valley Road, Surgoinsville, on the floor with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

Armstrong was transported to Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, where he later died.

Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said it was Parker’s wife who called 911 to report the shooting, and a .380-caliber handgun was recovered at the Parker residence.

Investigators learned that Parker and Armstrong were old friends, and that Armstrong stopped by the Parker residence sometime the previous night.

The two reportedly hadn’t seen each other for three or four years and began drinking Thursday night. Beer and liquor, as well as a small amount of marijuana, were allegedly found at the Parker residence.

At some point during their reunion, Parker and Armstrong began looking up marijuana growing techniques on the Internet, and subsequently the two began to argue about that subject, Lawson said.

Lawson said he doesn’t know specifically what the disagreement was about.

Parker allegedly told investigators he told Armstrong to leave, and when Armstrong refused to leave he shot him. Lawson added that Parker is claiming self-defense.

Parker was home when deputies arrived, and Lawson said he wasn’t injured at that time. Lawson said evidence at the scene didn’t back Parker’s self-defense claim.

Parker does, however, appear injured and bloody from his jail intake photo. Parker was initially held for questioning, but Lawson said he was too intoxicated to give a statement.

Lawson said Parker was alone in a holding area when he fell and injured himself.

“He didn’t get injured from a fight,” Lawson said. “He was intoxicated, and he fell face forward into the concrete at the jail.”

Parker was taken to Hawkins County Memorial Hospital, where he received stitches, and wasn’t able to give a statement until Friday afternoon.

Parker is charged with seconddegree murder and as of Friday afternoon was being held without bond.

Parker has 10 previous arrests in Hawkins County dating back to 1999 on charges including DUI, public intoxication and failure to appear, but Lawson said this was his first serious felony charge.

No arraignment date had been set as of Friday afternoon, but Lawson said his arraignment will likely be Monday morning in sessions court.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sadly you really believe a human is trash.

I hope you learn how to live before you die.

Looking down your nose at the world makes you forget where you came from.

I look at your avatar and see a dog many would refer to as trash.

I fear you will never realize the irony of your bigotry.

tr1ck_

You guys have to be more understanding. If someone came into your house and was forcing you to grow lowryders you would do the same thing. (sarcasm, in case someone misses it and decides to flame me)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Sadly you really believe a human is trash.

I hope you learn how to live before you die.

Looking down your nose at the world makes you forget where you came from.

I look at your avatar and see a dog many would refer to as trash.

I fear you will never realize the irony of your bigotry.

no human is trash in your opinion?

i have a grievance with deadbeat parents..
other than pedos and idiots like the subject of this thread they are the lowest form of life...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
WTF?

Lennon wasn't a deadbeat parent or a pedophile.

He believed in peace.

How does that translate to trash?

You disgust me.

Does that make you trash?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
WTF?

Lennon wasn't a deadbeat parent or a pedophile.

He believed in peace.

How does that translate to trash?

You disgust me.

Does that make you trash?

no i was not saying he was a pedo..
just saying they are trash..
as for deadbeat..
ask cynthia and julian..
thats their term not mine ;)
but pretty much by definition if you abandon your child at 3 and have to be forced to pay for him.. you are garbage.
as are pedos and the type of trash this thread is bout.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I thought you were garbage if you didn't pay.

You are a hard act to follow.

John Lennon is to gun violence as dagnabit is to reason... your logic checks out :jerkit:

What the hell are you on about anyway?

Personal attacks?

That's too easy.

It must be something against John.

Don't worry though.

Someone already took out your "trash".

Celebrate responsibly Himmler.

growshopfrank

Veteran
Not to lessen anyone value as a human being but I think this is only a case of natural selection as in survival of the fittest and I doubt the survivor will reproduce in prison (at least we can hope)

why does everyone crap on autos? theres a few nice auto widow grows I've seen about... 56 days from seed, 24/0 4 ozzes per plant... hm... better than im doing at the minute...