What's new

Thinking of becoming a Bounty Hunter

Hubbleman

Veteran
I can only see one problem

In 2003 and 2006 i tried joining army as an officer but couldn't, because i have cardio problem s- i cant run very fast, so they didnt sponsor me, and then the problem worsened even more

Hubbleman

Veteran
My cool detective dog:

2ufal2h.jpg

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
right on Hubbleman...go get yours dude!! Private Detective sounds pretty badass anyways, but helping people is very rewarding too and pretty underrated for the most part.

the only thing that worked for me when I wanted something, like truly wanted to do it..just do it.

people make things really hard in this life when they shouldn't be...you want to do something like bounty hunter, private eye...google it, learn it, love it, live it.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Hubble why don't you go over to the Jimmy Rockford international school of applied private dicking. Just go in the front door and ask for Angle Marten. He'll fix you right up. Just have a credit card and a check.

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hubbleman... keeping streets everywhere, free of...

Hubbleman... keeping streets everywhere, free of...

common sense and straight faces since Nov 2010...

HueJass

Go grab your walkies, slap one of dem on each hip, fire up facebook, and go find you some prey to stalk...er I mean...investigate. Call it what you will brother, only IC knows the truth.

bad gas

You should specialize in looking for good-looking women rather than big-'ol hairy guys [unless that's your preference].

Women generally smell better and eat less.

What I'd do. bg

supermanlives

Veteran
i might have a warrant .come get me LOL dog is such a pussy . i wanna go to his state just to break laws,jump bail and make him actually work for once. its on my bucket list

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Marry a stupid big tittied bitch, give yourself a catchy name like Scoop, or Katch and maybe you can get a reality show like da Dawg!!

Latest posts

Latest posts