What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinking bout think different

NotYourSaviour

@THCMAN

Anytime.

Good call on the crap weed and magic butter. Like edibles, too(yogurts away from home and cookies etc at home). Again I think you won't be that disappointed especially since you've been sober for a while and care about them:).

Smoked some stuff(strain unknown not my fault though)from an other organic outdoor project I even was kind of involved in today but was harvested about three weeks too early due to weather( seeded way too late, again not my fault;) )and so is the smoke. Tastes horrible as expected and quite mild body stone. Thought about blasting some bho but not sure on that. Though!
Not that I don't always care about being stocked up though so plenty of good weed and nice mid grade moroccan available:biggrin:!

Will report about the sativa pheno next week.

NotYourSaviour

Sativa pheno:

After more than two months cure only light smell, hayish note definitely dominating(most probably due to not so proper drying after harvest and other mate was commenting on that while me smoking it, too). Still a smooth smoke but bland again though!
Effects were very similar(tad less strong) to the indica one with an uplifting influence though but not much of a complex high again.

All in all again if grown right most probably an good enough smoke!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I haven't replied to thus thread in some time now, I honestly kind of forgot about it lol. My order for think different did not ever show up, no green tape, no empty package... nothing.

That was ordered well over a month ago.

I got my refund and went back to photos. I have 'thought different' and think different just isnt my cup of tea. Nor is any other auto for that matter really, I feel like less of a man honestly for even purchasing auto flower seeds.... lol.

Maybe i'll change my mind someday, who knows??

Good job Savior with your grow and smoke reports though and I really appreciate all the help and advice yall put on this thread.

But for me, this thread is closed on my part. Feel free to continue on discussing this strain if you'd like.

Now........ Onto my photoperiod project I go!

NotYourSaviour

@MountainBudz

If it would have been my grow there would be better results under those circumstances ;)
Unfortunately I was only allowed to advise a bit and taking care of a real cure.

In general I have a similar point of view when it comes to autos but was surprised about the quality!

Enjoy your grow without autos:biggrin:!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@MountainBudz

If it would have been my grow there would be better results under those circumstances ;)
Unfortunately I was only allowed to advise a bit and taking care of a real cure.

In general I have a similar point of view when it comes to autos but was surprised about the quality!

Enjoy your grow without autos:biggrin:!

True that!! Autos have their place....and having bred them for ~9 yrs....the quality is out there.

To each their own....main thing....enjoy a good harvest whether it be photos or autos.

Latest posts

Latest posts