What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Think You Are Legal??????

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
just in the from grapevine'

bay area narc's team when unable to find anything non-complient with a growers rooms swept up for him!! How nice you say?? NOPE

they then weighted everything inclucing the hydroton and leaves. So that put him over,roight??? gave them carte blance to take ANYTHING of value.Grow equip to toys and TV's...

protect and serve my ass.y'all are an insult to pigs

G

greenmatter

amazing how stupid they can be ...... if they weighed grow rocks and weed they are going to lose in court. to bad the judge can't fire the really dumb ones

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Yeah. They don't have to prove you broke a law to keep your stuff. Isn't justice wonderful?

G

greenmatter

Yeah. They don't have to prove you broke a law to keep your stuff. Isn't justice wonderful?

justice by definition would be fucking wonderful

but when did the cops give a shit what webster's dictionary had to say?

G

Guest 88950

makes ya want to knock down a few nice harvests and head south.........in costa rica, panama or around there.

i can chill there for alot longer on savings than i can here on the cheapest budget.

equatorial sativas intrigue me and maybe ill grow them in their natural environment someday.

makes ya want to knock down a few nice harvests and head south.........in costa rica, panama or around there.

i can chill there for alot longer on savings than i can here on the cheapest budget.

equatorial sativas intrigue me and maybe ill grow them in their natural environment someday.

Sounds good in theory. Watch out for machetes near your head. If you are planning on living on the cheap.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of these cases they know they fuked up. They like to fukup everyone lives and make money off of doing it. I was talking to the Manager she told me that 2 houses doors got kicked in(2am) looking for a bad guy. Now Leo has the right to just bust your door down if they think a bad guys inside. What a joke..

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
which ever cop made the bust gets credited for it on his work record even if he is found not guilty in court.

The whole point of the police force now is to arrest as many as possible, they want us all in the system.