What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

N

nordie

lol, yep fuk'n bladder strife, smoking bloody strife, but struth mate she's apples.:gday:

starke

I certainly had no idea my balls would hang down to my knees.

I'm guessing by how much they dropped between 50 and 60 that by the time I hit 70 I'm going to need a wet-suit ball bag to keep em out of the water while parked on the throne. :biggrin:

EsterEssence

Veteran
That your feet would burn so bad that you can't sleep, sitting up on the couch until 2am. Some nights after standing just doing a little work to get this years crop going, pain pills don't do shit...

RB56

Veteran
That your feet would burn so bad that you can't sleep, sitting up on the couch until 2am. Some nights after standing just doing a little work to get this years crop going, pain pills don't do shit...
Is that diabetes or regular wear and tear? Something I had no idea was coming was the conversion of every injury I've had in my life turning to arthritis. Particularly bad in my feet, but pain pills help and weed puts me to sleep, so not the end of the world. Actually think t's good they DON'T tell you these things are coming.

N

nordie

picture.php
picture.php

EsterEssence

Veteran
Is that diabetes or regular wear and tear? Something I had no idea was coming was the conversion of every injury I've had in my life turning to arthritis. Particularly bad in my feet, but pain pills help and weed puts me to sleep, so not the end of the world. Actually think t's good they DON'T tell you these things are coming.

Non diabetic nerve damage, they don't know why and have no cure can only give some pain pills. My feet started going numb after a couple years the burning started. I am microdosing mushrooms and taking some of Paul Stamets host defense immune support trying to heal the nerves.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBD capsules and balm for nerve pain. Have several clients that have peripheral nerve disease. Those help them!

F

Fermented

I'm guessing by how much they dropped between 50 and 60 that by the time I hit 70 I'm going to need a wet-suit ball bag to keep em out of the water while parked on the throne. :biggrin:

I've always worn bikini style briefs (underpants) that cup the nutz and really give support. I've tried wearing boxers but they offer zero support and the short legs ride up and are uncomfortable..I just don't get it why any guy would wear them??. i bet everyone here who has "two-hung-low" wore those support-less boxer type underwear their whole life.

Andyo

Veteran
tight ballsack

tight ballsack

almost 63 ive just done 5 miles on wet soggy sand in the surfs edge ,
In shower after my balls are up tight no slack
Go figure.A

F

Fermented

Go figure.A

You forgot to add " ..but please note that the temps were 4 degrees above freezing.."

F

Fermented

I need form fitting, ball supporting, elastic briefs when doing star jumps. That's a for sure not maybe otherwise it's ka-jinga, ka-boinga time.

Andyo

Veteran
Go figure.A

You forgot to add " ..but please note that the temps were 4 degrees above freezing.."

No the temps 30 c tropical beach.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go figure.A

Bloody well done,,
Jogging on sand is very hard work, ,
Probably covered more miles compared to tarmac etc,,,s2:tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Non diabetic nerve damage, they don't know why and have no cure can only give some pain pills. My feet started going numb after a couple years the burning started. I am microdosing mushrooms and taking some of Paul Stamets host defense immune support trying to heal the nerves.

This concerns me greatly.

My feet have been burning every day for the last 7 months. Some days are better than others. But if I spend any time on my feet, I pay for it the rest of the day.

Which really sucks because I'm an electrician.

And it sucks even more because I'm only 48.