What's new

Things that grow with GMO. Impaired and Underprepared

I Care

Well shoot, this explains it
Makes me wonder what I was doing that day cause I don’t remember doing anything or noticing this. So apparently I was just slackin
IMG_0867.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg

I Care

I’m not messing around with the PM I can’t stand this stuff. Major hit to the haul but hopefully that clears it.

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29

I Care

Oh hey hey, wish I took a picture of that. I was finger picking bottom nuggs and I took a nibble on a bulbous looking calix. Cracked like a seed so I ate it. Was a sweet little thing. Trellis net isn’t ideal for mobility, but hopefully there’s a few more of those as I’m finger picking through this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30

I Care

IMG_0891.jpeg

Sowed up some instant cannabis simple sugar and mixed with a cup of Selestial Seasonings’ Lemon Zinger herbal tea. Great way to use up some of the Sub-Canapian nuggets that I got the urge to rub off of this nug bush.

Not much left after all the dry heat and 48Hours of light. I went with a some h202, molasses and Morbloom for a good foliar soaking.
image.jpg

I Care

Oh I have eaten a lot of this stuff over the last week too, finger pick the leaves off of the stuff I had to prune out from the crazy powdery mildew that came to the party.

I Care

Wow, I screwed this up pretty bad. Make it pretty easy to make any improvement in my approach going forward :watchplant:lol

Obvious signs of buds still growing but I’m probably going to sterilize and move forward with the space in a few days. I pulled one nugget to see how harsh the smoke was and it’s already got a good high to it. I don’t know though, if the bud growth and trichs keep expanding I’ll leave it. I’m really puzzled about the seeds I found, is it really possible it self polinated in the first week for me to have bitten into a mature seed and found another small white one before 5 weeks?

Dog was laying in there waiting for me to come out of the bathroom, been going in eating anything he can find on the floor every time I turn my back.

Weed is going to be better than some of the stuff I’ve smoked in my life. Won’t be proud of the result, but not all that ashamed to admit I screwed this one up either. No matter what, it’s better to have your homegrown smoke that you know is free of pesticides and fungicides. Even if it’s not as good as it might have been with a better approach. Again, should be easy to improve on this one moving forward.

Attachments

• IMG_0887.jpeg
    IMG_0887.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0892.jpeg
    IMG_0892.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 26

I Care

Smoke report, good buzz.
Has an amazing sweet diesel smell when squeezed, I basically have trimmed and dried bud right off the plant. HPScrispy and all the dry leaves flaked right off.

There’s a leaf rom a tree mixed in there lol wtf :tumbleweed:
image.jpg

It’s always tea time. .
. IMG_0908.jpeg
Tea material under leaf that I accidentally pulled off in training c2

One of the things I really like working with this cut is that it’s really responsive to training methods. Will post a pic of her when I get this mess cleaned up and starts to respond to the new leg room with osmo14(12)s flower/vegetable amendment.

I Care

The emergency 48hours light and chop is finally dry.

This is a day 43 chop and a took about 11 days to box cure.
IMG_0970.jpeg

I have found two seeds so far since the chop. There must be more in there. They are green and will they pop? Possibly, that’s what I’m told.

I Care

Latest update on my C2.
Looks rough but I’ve shown you worse, these things take patience.
Shits a mess too, I’ll clean that up now that I don’t have to worry about stirring that stuff up while I’ve got puff drying.

image.jpg

I Care

So today is a good day for a warm shower.
I have done a good dry/cure so far and the buds have turned out acceptable. Good high that has a good wane to it, even a good little hangover to it after a few hours rest.

Light and fluffy, not so much dense and sticky put very hairy. The taste isn’t really anything more than the good ol taste of herbs. Not a lip smacker. Slowly moving puffage as needed into smaller jars for a mobile stash. Pretty sure I can carry an ounce with me legally pretty much anywhere, but I really don’t need to carry that much of my stash around. Might need a half if I was making a day long dogventure.

This was chopped at day 43. Still have only found 4 seeds, one was eaten, one is viably green and the other two were little dry things. So only one seed that is possible to pop when the late spring weather brings continuous 70 degree conditions.
image.jpg

Plant looks good, I think it’s best to go to a complete osmocote and to grow this one for seed. Want this plants that look like UB babes, not there with this one but I want some good seeds and to get there this year. The way this plant is going, I may be able to get a reveg out of it.
image.jpg

Is there somewhere, someway, someone, somehow that has pollen they collect for this type of thing? I don’t see any of the seed banks offer male pollen, but would really like to make a cross with just a simple, nothing to go wrong, osmocote minors formula grow. A run just to obtain seeds and do a good dry sift; still to yield some good quality puffage.

Need to figure something out in the next month or it will be too big to think about it any longer.

I Care

I just want to wrap this thread up that in the end, trying to keep a plant through winter in a large tent in a small living space isn’t exactly easy. Had a lot of issues that pretty much started with a growing space that exceeded my actual requirements. Filling that space and managing that space posed major problems with lighting expense, pushed back flower, introduced risks, mismanaged climate, pretty much everything a grower could get wrong was wrong looking back on this one.

Growing big requires larger hardware that really makes every piece to the muzzle that much more of an endeavor. I want to share with this thread the very last of what I have left of the GMO. It’s beautiful thing here and it lives on.

Occasionally I’ll roll up some of this dry sift in a cub cause it’s the easiest thing to dispense onto from the jar. I don’t usually roll up and a good dry sift euro spliff is always nice. It’s so early it’s kind like an eyebrow raiser, like with nothing but the raised brow.

image.jpg