What's new

THINGS NOT TO DO

The Bling

This story starts in the hills of Northern california A grower fronts 30 pounds of medicine to a friend who has someone who wants to buy it. This guy drives 12 hours to deliver said medicine when he gets there only 20 of the things looked good so the guy gives the driver $60,000 and takes 20. This is where the lesson comes in. So the driver now carrying $60,000 and 10 lbs decides to head for Downtown LA he picks up 2 prostitutes and asks them to score him some heroin. He got some money out of his bag (with fucking $60,000 in it)and gave it to the hooker for the heroin. He woke up the next morning in his car with a hypodermic needle hanging from his neck. :bashhead: :violin:

so yea. basicly.... i dont even need to say it be smart be safe

SweetNightmare

I'm guessing with no more money or bud huh? Pretty funny I know some girl who let a hooker in her house when she was on heroin and her family got jacked for 100k...

NOKUY

Veteran
The Bling said:
This story starts in the hills of Northern california A grower fronts 30 pounds of medicine to a friend who has someone who wants to buy it. This guy drives 12 hours to deliver said medicine when he gets there only 20 of the things looked good so the guy gives the driver $60,000 and takes 20. This is where the lesson comes in. So the driver now carrying $60,000 and 10 lbs decides to head for Downtown LA he picks up 2 prostitutes and asks them to score him some heroin. He got some money out of his bag (with fucking $60,000 in it)and gave it to the hooker for the heroin. He woke up the next morning in his car with a hypodermic needle hanging from his neck. :bashhead: :violin:

anyone that stupid deserves what they got.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Bling said:

did the prostitutes take the loot and 10 lbs?

NOKUY

Veteran
kmk420kali said:
He's lucky he woke up at all--

yep....why wouldent a herion addict hooker not kill someone for 60K and the bottom 1/3rd of 30 pounds.

the fukin hooker knows he aint gonna call the cops and say this bitch stole my $60,000 & 10 pounds of weed.

if this thread makes you wake up to that ...then you already fail.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
NOKUY said:
yep....why wouldent a herion addict hooker not kill someone for 60K and the bottom 1/3rd of 30 pounds.

the fukin hooker knows he aint gonna call the cops and say this bitch stole my $60,000 & 10 pounds of weed.

if this thread makes you wake up to that ...then you already fail.

I wasn't thinking that she would kill him...just that occasional users od a lot!! Especially if he was banging in the neck--

NOKUY

Veteran
kmk420kali said:
I wasn't thinking that she would kill him...just that occasional users od a lot!! Especially if he was banging in the neck--

errrr...maybe, but i doubt that, and i bet the dude w/ the other 2/3 has a bit of a clue as to what happened.

ive seen sum of this shit 1st hand, and got run out of that game at an early age..

...you will consider yourself quite privy if u get to smoke my weed....and if u try to take it, then its over for ya....but i promise i wont give u a chance to take it.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
^^

damn yukon

now you are back with attitude

i am happy the crying and delusions have stopped :)

merry christmas

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
guy got off lucky....
hope whoever fronted him the herb is uber forgiving...60-90k down the drain aint no small thang in many circles.

Last edited:
No country for old men..... Remember the part when the guy met the girl at the hotel and she asked him to come back and have a few beers?

Storm Crow

Veteran
He's just dang lucky he woke up at all! Broke and ripped off as he may be, he'd better start counting his blessings!

And "Trying" , it's "fillies", or singular- "filly" as in an immature female horse. "Phillies" or "Phillys" are cigars. (Sorry, hon, I work as a teacher's aide- occupational hazard! lol Have a Merry Christmas- even if I correct your spelling ! )

Granny

U

ureapwhatusow

story seems too pulp for me but illustrates a point about being an impuslive fool

Yeah like what is dude doing getting prostitutes and heroin with homies money???? Not a very good friend. If it was me there would be no forgiving....you had most of the money and the rest of the dank, WTF are you doing even stopping anywhere!! And WTF is homie doing hooking up some heroin junkie with 30lbs???? Sounds like a wacked story from the beginning. IMO

T

TwistedRemedy

the junkie slamed the 60 g's over a three day spree then smoked the shake lbs's, but hey, he thought he was a gonner ,so he went and got laid by the hookers

T

TwistedRemedy

even at that being passed out on smack in a car in anywere he is almost lucky the Hookers took the dope or he may have gotten woke up by a cop and busted with all that shit anywere is sererous jail time so maybe the junkie is better off ripped than busted but either way sucks to be him.....

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
:bashhead: WOW Thats Dumb!!! :bashhead: he's lucky the whores didn't rob his ass............imo......

Latest posts

Latest posts