What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

I learned that no matter how many cannabis strains you grow, someone will always seem to grow it better. Of course, that won't deter me from continuing to grow anyways.

I've also learned that talking about food and Cannabis makes for good topic starters, haha!

There are other things of course, but I felt these stood out the most for me at least. :D

Wolfshadoe

I'm just now learning all the new stuff that's here,after being gone over a decade.So many forums and sub forums. I must say you guys/gals have done a hell of a job here.Over the years so many handles have changed and prolly with good reason.Mine still the same since OG days. I have learned from IC,that NO matter what y queston might be someone gonna help you out. ST..Keep growing and learn from your mistake and research strains ect..there is a lot out there now,,Peace<ws>

Beanzy

What I learned today

What I learned today

I learned today that feminized seeds are more undtable than regs. And that buying regs you can start your own little breeding hobby.
I just have to be there when they show sex or I may end up with lots of seeds but do I really care? Some of the best smoke I have had was loaded with seeds. I'm not in this for money just to Dave money.

Stan G.

I've learned that growing can be a fun rewarding hobby along with a lot of negativity can be found on the internet. People should respect other peoples opinions if they ever want theirs respected:tiphat:

angelgoob

that you'll never be the best, but keeping trying. lol

There are people out there with such advanced knowledge that...that....that it's like cannabis growing turns you into someone who wishes to learn. And then you have to take the plant at maturity so it takes patience also.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
People wonder why I ask the same question over and over, about cannabis. It is because it is hard to determine credible source of information. People could just be getting lucky, and "hole talking" about why. With technology, I could just ask Microsoft or Cisco, and expect a 95% or better response.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I have learned how large egos can become when someone achieves success, and how quickly that can tear them back down again. Not one person specifically, a blanket observation that is more about the world than growers in particular. But I have learned this after being here since the beginning of ICMag.time...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For years, in real life, I worked in security at night clubs, on tours with bands and as a personal minder or bodyguard, and learned to defuse potentially violent situations with words and coercion, only resorting to physical means when absolutely necessary.

On ICM I have learned to do this with the written word, and my old training has come in handy in regards to that. It is very different doing it this way, but has the same results, with the ultimate aim of keeping the peace amongst the population for the greater good.

Fuel

I've learned that, long term, passionnating breeding plans is now considered as a waste of time. And in the other hand, that the ICM cup is the only one i want.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A very high % of all I know on growing cannabis and not only...and some other things...

B

bigganjabud

I was literally just about to start a thread about this very subject

(note to everyone check history before posting)

Latest posts

Latest posts