What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

mowood3479

Veteran
Reversing Roe would only make women seek abortions from black market providers or go to countries like Mexico to do it. The bad outweighs any good reversing Roe.. Why is adding millions of new babies a good thing to those hat don't want them. That's a recipe for disaster.

Perhaps a disaster for the parents and society as a whole.
But If given the chance, perhaps one of these aborted fetuses/babies might have a different opinion.
I mean abortion is definetly not a win/win situation.
Someone loses, and it’s the fetus but that’s ok because it’s not alive until it’s birthed.

h.h.

Veteran
Healthcare, child care, daycare, pregnancy leave, all those leftest ideas where having babies is economically feasible. Abortion is an economical choice.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
oopsie

oopsie

..... another Bad Sign things are getting worse (as in totally crazy).

Another juicy trump family sex scandal, this time it's a female, Don Jr.'s ex-Fox News commentator girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...assistant-accused-host-sexual-misconduct.html

Kimberly Guilfoyle was ousted by Fox over '$4m payment' to female assistant who accused the host of stripping naked, showing her photos of men’s genitals and asking her to massage her thighs - and then offering her $1m in hush money

Kimberly Guilfoyle abruptly left her post at Fox News' The Five in 2018
At the time, she did not comment on her departure, which came years before her contract with the network expired
Documents obtained by the New Yorker claim the former Fox News host was secretly forced out after she was investigated for sexual misconduct

:laughing: ..... and you thought your family had problems? :bigeye:

St. Phatty

..... another Bad Sign things are getting worse (as in totally crazy).

Another juicy trump family sex scandal, this time it's a female, Don Jr.'s ex-Fox News commentator girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle.

my eyes glaze over and I can't keep track of it all.

Sounds like the Trump-Kardashians or something.

I've never watched the Kardashian show.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... my eyes glaze over while my head spins around, maybe Kimberly needs to dump Don Jr. and hook up with a real man, like Hunter Biden, just to make the story even better. :toohot:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
America has been falling apart since 1776, or 1783, or ‘89. And certainly since 1860. The periods of 1932 to 1941 and 1968 to 1974 also seemed particularly auspicious for falling apart.

However, until now it has invariably found that it has to defer the business of falling apart in favor of other, more pressing matters.

Admittedly, America has been working hard towards its apparent goal, of falling apart, lately. However, one must seriously doubt whether its ability to fall apart will prove to be any better today than it has been it the past.

igrowone

Veteran
America has been falling apart since 1776, or 1783, or ‘89. And certainly since 1860. The periods of 1932 to 1941 and 1968 to 1974 also seemed particularly auspicious for falling apart.

However, until now it has invariably found that it has to defer the business of falling apart in favor of other, more pressing matters.

Admittedly, America has been working hard towards its apparent goal, of falling apart, lately. However, one must seriously doubt whether its ability to fall apart will prove to be any better today than it has been it the past.
the sweet sounds of sanity
how the hell did you get in here?