What's new

Thief in the night!

I have been robbed of my plants! Can you believe someone would steal my plants this early in the year?
They've ruined my early season basically! All my autos are gone! Anyone have any Autos that would be willing to donate to my cause. I use my grows to provide much needed medicine for myself and my mom who suffers from ovarian cancer and degenerative back disease! I spent all I could on seeds earlier this year. I did install 2 security camera's to watch over my photos and hopefully some new autos. Please help if you can! I'll send whoever some finished flower of course! Thanks fam!

• Sad
Reactions: Rgd

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I have been robbed of my plants!
Oh I feel your pain :( 2022 Johnny Law whacked down 70 plants in my backyard

They've ruined my early season basically! All my autos are gone!
you are looking for Autos? I am working ;) or getting paid to post

when I get home I am sure I have some feminized Autos I can send your way and no need to return

flowers :)

I can now have six plants outside with no worries....well almost I have cameras also for the Ripper

when I burn someone place to the pavement I want to be sure to get the right one

all the best and let me know

Dequilo

Last edited:
Oh I feel your pain :( 2022 Johnny Law whacked down 70 plants in my backyard

you are looking for Autos? I am working ;) or getting paid to post

when I get home I am sure I have some feminized Autos I can send your way and no need to return

flowers :)

I can now have six plants outside with no worries....well almost I have cameras also for the Ripper

when I burn someone place to the pavement I want to be sure to get the right one

all the best and let me know

Dequilo
That would literally change my whole grow season. I don't like smoking the hemp coming out of these "dispensary's" or high thca stuff. Without autos I'd basically be out of medicine till October! Thanks! And I hope you catch your ripper as well as I do too.