What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

They're Watching

W

Water-

And they can get a good idea of your genetics from your irides easily..

I am a trained iridologist so i know its legit as a science/art but ive heard it confirmed many times that they've long since developed the tech to map our Irides and understand why they are doing it, not just because its 100% unique in every person, i mean hmmm why would that be lol.. your eyes show which groups of genes you took from each parent.

Also all of your nerves innovate in your irides just like the bottom of the feet. This is probably a huge secret they have been avoiding coming out for some reason.. possibly because it makes medical diagnosis cheaper, easier and more directed.

Windows to the soul and all that :tiphat:

Iridology is an intersting topic.

"Also all of your nerves innovate in your irides just like the bottom of the feet."

Im not sure I understand what you mean by innovate, can you explain a litttle more, please, I am interested?

Are you saying they can read a persons genome through their eyes?

T

Teddybrae

As far as I 'm concerned when Vonnegut composed the words "... chronsynclastic infundibulum" he was spot on!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Windows to the soul and all that :tiphat:

Window blinds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• window blind.jpg
    window blind.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23