What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'They want me to fight China. It’s gonna be a massacre!' - Duterte to RT

igrowone

Veteran
interesting with china and the synthetic opiates
if there was ever a country that should remember bad days with opiates, that would be china
apparently boomerang is not something they've heard of

CaptainDankness

i do agree of course, killing is not the answer to drug problems, it's a medical issue after all.

hard problem to beat non the less, totally legalization will possibly lead to a nation of meth heads? is there such a thing is clean meth that doesn't kill you in a short time? i know in Switz they have Heroin programs for heavy addicts, but they won't allow coke programs as it's too detrimental to health.

Dexadrine or dexto amphetamine is just like street meth they tried putting me on it in school for ADD I just never liked amphetamines.

They do have pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine as well and you can get a prescription for it even in America.

Not all that bad for you, they have kids high on amphetamines all through school.

Biggest problem with street meth is it's dirty and of course people over do it. Even cocaine most of the health problems come from gasoline and shit they use to make it of course the stuff they cut it with isn't healthy either.

Legalization will definitely lead to cleaner drugs. Just like prohibition of alcohol people would die or go blind from chemicals it was cut with and methanol and lead from people who didn't distill liquor properly.

People are going to get high no matter what just like that krocidile crap they make in Russia because heroin is harder to come by.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts