What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TheWhiteLotus and his Romulan Diesel Diary

thewhitelotus

Veteran
I'm useing 1/2 polly with 6 x 1/4"outlet manifolds. View Image
They have a screen at the inlet that catches more then I want it to. lol

Joe, how do those attach? I only need 4 spag lines coming off mine so the small manifold works like a champ. one thing i did do is put the manifold under the tray and just have the spag lines coming up into the tray....i was worried that the juice leftover in the manifold might heat up while under the lighting.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
does anyone have any recommendations for a small heater for say a 10x10 room. When my lights turn off, my temps are dipping down in the low 60s and i was thinken of getting a small heater to just run for a few hours when lights are off.

suggestions?

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Sweeeeet, thanks Unc! Ill have to check em out.....just lookin online it looks like theres a 1200w and a 1500w for about $40-60. I just dont like having temps range from 76 with lights on to 62 lights off.....if i can get lights off up a couple degrees ill be happy

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Morning everyone and happy SuperBowl! Up early so i took a few shots with the lights off....time to start lookin at some prop bets for the game!

my mutant reveg is down in the right....finally shootin normal fans
picture.php

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
thanks for stoppin by guys! Just got back in town from San Jose....went to a Sharks game!

Them Broncos look lost against that D the other day....luckily i had 110 on over 47.5 points, as all my prop bets went down in flames!

Wanted to give ya guys a quick update....flipped the lights and threw the trellis up...now the fun begins!

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Going to try and put at least one pic a day up to have more a pictorial diary than a bunch of my babbling

starting to poke through the trellis.....trainin time
picture.php

3 weeks from now going to clean up underside....welcome to the jungle

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
lookin for a few suggestions on different tomatoes or peppers to start....decided get a little seedling box built to get some veggies started before i put em outside. Im not a huge hot pepper fan so not really interested in the super hot pepper or chiles.

what ive grown tomatoes: yellow pair, green zebra, northern lights (i swear thats its name), purple cherokee, black krim, early girl, roma, and san marzano

peppers: cayenne, california wonder, red green yellow bells, jalapeno, fooled you (jalepno with no heat), and hungarian wax

let me know what you've tried! thanks!

thewhitelotus

Veteran
trimmed up the undersides tonight...not the ideal time, but it had to be done. got a good amount of cuts as well, which is never a bad thing.

took a fan leaf from my mutant....thing is giant

picture.php

everything is juuuust starting to stretch so ill get some pics of inside the tent tomorrow. had to rearrange where they were due to some being larger than others

-TWL

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Well, nothing too exciting goin on over here....just a lil stretchin and tuckin

picture.php

Finally got around to getting some clones in my incredibly expensive cloner :moon:
picture.php

thanks for stoppin by

-TWL

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Morning! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.....things just chuggin along over here

Just upped feeds to 4x a day for a minute at a time. H&G Cocos A&B @ 6ml/gal, 1.1ml of drip clean, 3.8ml/gal of MultiZen = 1.1 EC. Ive dropped the roots and amino at this point

day 5 of 12/12.....starting to stretch nicely and fill the trellis

picture.php

another two weeks and ill clean up the underside again.....getting wild

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Week 2 of flowering.....the stretch continues but screen is filling out nicely. going to train them for about another 7 days then let them go....

picture.php

Under canopy shot...

picture.php

And my simple little 5 gallon airlift compost tea brewer....ridiculously simple to make. going to brew up my first batch tonight!

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Question for all you guys, as im experiencing something I havent in previous runs.

Im running the same romulan diesel strain again this run and have been feeding them the exact same schedule as last time....when i checked runoff this time around it .5EC! Im putting in around 1.0EC. This means theyre eating like crazy and wanting more no?

I cant tell any difference this run than others so im curious what might be causing them to want more nutrients.....any ideas? Ohhh im about 3 days into week 2 of flowering

thanks guys!
thewhitelotus is online now Add to thewhitelotus's Reputation Report Post

D

DHF

Question for all you guys, as im experiencing something I havent in previous runs.

Im running the same romulan diesel strain again this run and have been feeding them the exact same schedule as last time....when i checked runoff this time around it .5EC! Im putting in around 1.0EC. This means theyre eating like crazy and wanting more no?

I cant tell any difference this run than others so im curious what might be causing them to want more nutrients.....any ideas? Ohhh im about 3 days into week 2 of flowering

thanks guys!
thewhitelotus is online now Add to thewhitelotus's Reputation Report Post
Asked and answered in your thread in coco section Bro....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thanks DHF.....slow start to the morning....woke up and watched the US hockey game then fell back asleep after a big bowl ole Romulan Diesel! Wide awake now....

Not too much goin on here, just more stretch and training. going to train them for about another 7 days then let them go and another 7 days from that cleanup the unders

papaduc

Veteran
Everything looks nice and healthy Lotus mate. I wouldn't worry about the run off figures tbh. The plant will tell you if she's hungry. I'd guess the drip clean could be having that effect on the numbers maybe.

Latest posts

Latest posts