What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

There is only one true ECSD.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
12 wks or dont bother anything less she is a joke... at 80 she really turns on... she is one of the types of plants that has the potential to be the best jar hands down no doubt... also has potential to be the worst jar... probably the most grower dependant plant ever

Just wanted ta see what everyone thought of this cut that I have that came from a very good friend and said it was real deal ECSD..I can't say that I've really ever had the real deal ecsd or fake ecsd for that matter so I'm trying ta see what folks thinkvthat have grown thus lady..haven't gotten ta flower her out yet so I just have a few veg pics for ull ta take a look at..she deff likes the N,Ca,Mag as you can tell from the pics I've been gettin her dialed in and she likes being feed more than anything else in the stable. So here's some pics what doctor guys think. Thanks in advanced!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had her once a few years back.
That gal of yours looks awful compact but I could be wrong.
If I remember correctly, ECSD has long internodes like GG#4. Maybe not as long as GG#4 however.

highsteppa

Veteran
lost her, I have an s1 or 2 I need to pop. also have sour/chemd fems, sour/ptk and sour bangihaze...the sour bangihaze could really be ill. the sour chem seem to lean to the sour side, might go there.

true that it can be the best herb ever or hay...

Yea i kno what ya mean mjpassion,idk how much diff it makes but she has a t5 sitting pretty much right on top of her so that probably attributes ta her stacking do tightly,she has been a bitch to dial in as you can see from my pics..she deff like her nutrients..

growingcrazy

Is a zig-zag stem growth pattern in veg indicative of an ECSD trait?

I am currently digging through some S2 seeds made from a CSG ECSDH S1 seed run. I have everything from SSSDH leaning to what I believe is ECSD, as I have not had the cut yet. Everything about my keeper from the S1's says ECSD. Would love to hit them all with a reversed chaco cut and find a male to breed in after that..

Almost forgot, anyway someone could post a plant photo week by week from say, 8 on? I have a few things going right now that contain ECSD in some form or another. I have a couple Sour pink grapefruits from Horti that stretch like crazy but are slowly filling in. It would be cool to have a comparison to how ECSD stacks towards the end.

Last edited:

Cheesegez

Is a zig-zag stem growth pattern in veg indicative of an ECSD trait?

I am currently digging through some S2 seeds made from a CSG ECSDH S1 seed run. I have everything from SSSDH leaning to what I believe is ECSD, as I have not had the cut yet. Everything about my keeper from the S1's says ECSD. Would love to hit them all with a reversed chaco cut and find a male to breed in after that..

Almost forgot, anyway someone could post a plant photo week by week from say, 8 on? I have a few things going right now that contain ECSD in some form or another. I have a couple Sour pink grapefruits from Horti that stretch like crazy but are slowly filling in. It would be cool to have a comparison to how ECSD stacks towards the end.

funny you should say about the zig zag pattern because the uk original cheese does the same thing and is on the same level as ECSD

peace
CG

KONY

Veteran
Thing with this cut.... u can flower it 10 different times, and it will look different each time. It is not easy to grow.

big_ iron

def. one of my favorite threads to read over, the chaco-cut pictures are mouthwatering, bone-shattering, love it :tiphat:

*sigh* if only there was a way to get me paws on that beauty...

big iron

mack 10

Veteran
Just wanted ta see what everyone thought of this cut that I have that came from a very good friend and said it was real deal ECSD..I can't say that I've really ever had the real deal ecsd or fake ecsd for that matter so I'm trying ta see what folks thinkvthat have grown thus lady..haven't gotten ta flower her out yet so I just have a few veg pics for ull ta take a look at..she deff likes the N,Ca,Mag as you can tell from the pics I've been gettin her dialed in and she likes being feed more than anything else in the stable. So here's some pics what doctor guys think. Thanks in advanced!!!

Looks a bit too stocky, too much indica.
got any side shots?
The ecsd has a very distinctive growth pattern.
Somewhat stretchy,
Maybe its the picture but it looks different to me.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
There's a chem cut going around out west that looks just like ecsd foxtails and all but the smell and taste is off ..I've gotten buds from NorCal that were labeled sour but it was chem got the same bud in la labeled sour and I got the same buds in so cal but in so cal he called it by the real name chem ..when grown in water it has a watermelon/ hints of fuel ..the dirt buds have a faint fuel smell with airy buds ..but the look is spot on with the ecsd ..

The aj cut or whatver smells way more like gas the ecsd has a lemony faint og and sour in one ..but I've never had them side by side so I can't say for sure but from memory

Tbh although ecsd is good the only reason it's popular is bag appeal and taste it's fluffy as shit ..couple years ago in NYC it was king but there sour og that's stronger and just as stink with better bag appeal ..unless the sour was grown to a 10 its not holding water to the ecsd crosses I've been seeing past few years ..there's a headband cut in homboldt to me that is wayyyy better the ecsd

Scrappy-doo

Keep telling yerself that hommie ;)

Sour is not really known for her bag appeal. It's the smell, flavor, and high that drives people into a frenzie.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Keep telling yerself that hommie ;)

Sour is not really known for her bag appeal. It's the smell, flavor, and high that drives people into a frenzie.

Everybody has a preference so my views are just what I'm expressing ..tbh we don't even call it sour all the younger kids call it "dope" in the city in no regards to the heavy stuff ..just a name for the best sour ..for example we'll have 4 sours but only one of them is the "dope" aka real ecsd ..unless your a connisuer u won't kno the diff between them besides the obvious one smells a little stronger one is hairy one is dense ..just based on that alone goes to show u how the sour game is where I'm at

In the same breath I've had sour og and headband from NorCal and people didn't want no sour and they were pissy when they couldn't get anymore ..I'm not trying to bash sour but it's 2016 lets be honest some of these sour hybrids are better then pure sour but majority isn't ..plus who's waiting 80-90 days for a similar or better product u can get in 65-70 ..besides that undeniable smell and fluff sour d is no more special than any other fire Og

Latest posts

Latest posts