What's new

There is only one true ECSD.

thinking of getting some s1 seeds from the doc i just cant find cuts round my parts. Whats the best way to grow her ? topping bush sog ?

couple of ECSD's?

couple of ECSD's?

The ECSD I got going doesn't like a lot of H2O and tends to eat Nitrogen more then the others and the per flower hairs look purple? Just got another truck load of compost and just started top dressing with it and feed them their first tea in quite a while hungry hungry hungry. Side by side same cut.

My other ECSD tried down making a great canopy

Not sure which way is best ECSD is surpose to be a five tool playa.

Last edited:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Original diesel is like sour diesel but with tighter nugs, minus any lemon smell, minus any sour smell. Reeks like straight fuel. Potent. Pickier plant.

mack 10

Veteran
Just broke out the ECSD jar, cured for a month. I was wrong. there is a definite lemony smell in there lemony, earthy, funky and most of all dieselley! like an oily rag, yum yum !! I never really rated the strain before, but get her dialled, then BAM AAA+ !
The taste and hit is great. really nice strong high, love it.
Big ups the East coast crew i'll be keeping this one for a while.
~Mack.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Lay her ass down, homies...

Lay her ass down, homies...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

bigherb

Veteran
Fly by Night

Sup brother

Much respect , She Looks crazy

Curious to hear your thoughts how she stacks ,IMO I think HB is better than most kushes ive seen But not better than the Deez .

1luvbigherb

Swampdankv2

Veteran
They should be starting to get that ooooooweeeeee sour smell around now GS. In my garden, which is around 70, they are putting off that unmistakable odor. It's the smell of nostalgia to me.

I must admit, this round we didnt have her completely dialed in so she isn't at her full potential. We had some serious heat issues for about three days and it kinda spoiled em IMO. This would explain the lack of pics. We have another good sized lady blooming now along with some old Casey jones and they are getting along well. Maybe I can find a pic....

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
This is an original East Coast SD i got in 97 , it was pure sour funk Lemonhead flavor and smell... seem'd to always grow 5 bladed leaves . rarely 7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
No offense to the OP but it seems like every few weeks a NEW Ecsd thread is started ..alot of answers and questions are in the ORIGINAL THREAD ..the one started by Chaco awhile back ..can we just get that as a STICKY ? ..I see threads for haze and Hindu Kush ..and none for the almighty sour ? Lol ..

Yes I kno u can always search but c'mon ..I'm high lol ..I think the other thread ha alot of knowledges and pics ..

Swampdankv2

Veteran
No offense to the OP but it seems like every few weeks a NEW Ecsd thread is started ..alot of answers and questions are in the ORIGINAL THREAD ..the one started by Chaco awhile back ..can we just get that as a STICKY ? ..I see threads for haze and Hindu Kush ..and none for the almighty sour ? Lol ..

Yes I kno u can always search but c'mon ..I'm high lol ..I think the other thread ha alot of knowledges and pics ..

No offense taken. That's kinda why I titled the thread " There's only one true ECSD. This was because in some of the other threads that I "searched" for or whatever started having posts calling the sour by other names like the such and such cut or this and that cut and I figured it would be nice to keep the sour from out of the muddled up name game like the OG snafu.

You are always welcome to go back to the other threads and look at pics as well. This thread here kinda has a different topic besides mere showcasing flowers IMO.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep...this is the for crying out lout, get it right...thread....lol...

Swamp - talk to F.A.M. about AJ s1 - all I'm going to say. ;)

dank.Frank