Votes: 11 8.0%
  • BHO

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • Rosin

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Other solvent

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
How long on average do you let your hash dry for on the cardboard?

At least a week for best results moving the hash at least once a day to expose new surface area to the cardboard while breaking up the hash with a credit card more and more as I go.
Drying on cardboard for 2 weeks would be ideal, then placing in airtight glass jar for curing and storage.

Attached is a pic of primo cardboard LOL

Attachments

• Nov062010 054.jpg
    Nov062010 054.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
I like the redwood, nice color to it. How do they all taste?

Hell, I couldn't tell u about all of them but the Redwood seems the most potent and melts completely. Tastes and smells very sweet and just like the bud it came from but way stronger! I love this stuff! :cathug:

Masta Kush rosin (solventless hash oil)

Masta Kush rosin (solventless hash oil)

I'm stoked about this method, solvent-less hash oil or sometimes called rosin. Here are a few pics as well as a link to a video of some I made recently. I used 1g of Masta Kush 73 micron full melt bubble hash to make this stuff and it soaks into the bud just like oil!

Sep212010-rosin009.jpg

Sep212010-rosin019.jpg

Sep212010-rosin040.jpg

Sep212010-rosin059.jpg

Sep212010-rosin057.jpg

Rosin Hair! LOL

This stuff is really potent and tastes great, no solvents were used in its making!

Here's a video of it bubbling and soaking into the bud like oil does:

That is quite a impressive hash stash. I dream of having a stash like that one day! How exactly did you make the rosin???

I just heat up some really good bubble hash in a mini crock pot while stirring and pressing with a knife. I have videos of the process and will upload soon, they are step by step.

Haha like a little boy in the sandbox, making scorpions I see.

"Wow. I am definitely 'in the zone' now dude."

Everyone says it looked like a scorpion! :) It was unintentional I swear! It kind of does though huh?
But yea, I love my hash! :laughing:
Hardly smoke bud anymore except for the taste every now and then and to go under my hash :D

Damn you 50 posts, so close I can taste it! :D

In the meantime, here's a bubble mass for you from my stash :D

Attachments

• Nov222010 043.jpg
    Nov222010 043.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 19
Got more now.............just ran tons of Purple Queen and the buds were almost totally purple! Also, it may have purple trichomes not sure, probably just purple stalks......QWISO came out purple with only 45 seconds max contact time. My forte is definitely bubble hash though I just make a little QWISO every now and then to mix with my bubble for an extra "zing" LOL
Thanks though! Stay tuned for more pics soon as the Purple Queen bubble dries all the way :)

Anyone even know for sure if trichomes themselves can be purple?

Nice videos, just testing out some blue dream hash as we speak.. fingers still sticky.

Blue dream is a great strain! Here's a run of blue dream bubble hash I did a while back..........notice all the different colors.......this was some dank indoor material with lots of buds! Almost all of it bubbled like crazy!

Attachments

• aug312010 014.jpg
    aug312010 014.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25
  • aug312010 015.jpg
    aug312010 015.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22
  • aug312010 086.jpg
    aug312010 086.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts