What's new

theherbalizors Personal Flowers

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well folks,

I thought it time, or should I say I found some time (lol) to show you guys what I have going on in my personal flowering tent.

Still a DR150 with 2 x 600w digi lumateks. One cool tube and one adjustawing.

All in coco / perlite 11 lt pots. Fed canna then H&G coco base nutes with BCuzz stims and pk. Although I have recently found out that pk and full strength bloom stim causes premature finish, so I think some of these are finishing before they should.

To try and combat this I have lowered ec to 1.2 and added Top Shooter. Normally increases flower time, so should be interesting. But I have left one OGKx BMS on the Bcuzz scheme.

As with every run I do, I have a selection of strains from my mother room, and dotted around the edges are my seed selection runs.

From the mother room.

3 x Soma Kahuna (Doc'd in Soma forum)
2 x Snoe Sleepaa (Although I think these are actually NYCD by accident
2 x OGRaskal OGK fire x BMS
1 x Chemdog D Clone
1 x Rez Apollo 11
1 x Mota Herijuana from Old stock I selected on last run

Then Seed Selections

3 x Mota G13xBW
1 x JJ NYC HP13
1 x Suge NL / Leopard Kush x Pure Kush (Have matching male also)

Some tent shots from Day 49

picture.php

picture.php

Couple of quick shots of the OG x BMS

This smells like Blueberry candies. Really sweet.

picture.php

picture.php

Chemdog D day 49

This seams to be finishing a little early to me. But this is down to the pk / bloom stim issue. Next run I have a few more so they will be much better. But this STINKS BAD.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
Day 52 updates.

All plants have received their last feeds. EC1.2 with Topshooter EC1.8. Now all starting the flush for a good 10-14 days.

G13BW#2

Massive grapefruit ball size nug growing on top. Smell is getting really deep, very garlicy and meaty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
G13BW#3 day 52

This one smells even deeper and more garlicy than the other 2. This actually smells just like you have trodden on a load of growing, wild garlic and dog shit. I really love it. So pungent. Old gym socks. Haha.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
G13BW # 6

Day 52

This is by far the lowest yielder and most leafy of the 3. But has a lovely purple colouring and smell is quite sweet. looking very much forward to sampling all these.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

danny karey

Holy shit dude!!!

Great job, you got mad skillz.

Keep up the good work.

Danny

theherbalizor

Veteran
Herijuana Day 52

I love this plant. So sexy and crystally. The smell is really nice, hashy, dry but very tasty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
All plants are on flush now for about another 10 - 14 days.

NL / LK x PK day 52

This is starting to get quite fat now. Not going to be a yielder by any far stretch, but smells are nice. Very kushy but not like Og. More like a bubba type smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
JJ NYC HP13

Ok, so I went in the room the other day to take some shots of the girl. And I have some terrible news to report.

SHE IS THE DAM BEST SMELLING STRAIN IN MY TENT, ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she is up against all these other beauties.

I went to smell her as I usually do. A little rub of a sugar leaf. And sniff and WOW, instant step back. Shake head. Try again. NAHHH. Smells so dam good. The RKS perfumed dead meat smell is over powering, but there is a plethora of new smells that I have trouble pin pointing. I just hope these all remain and transfer to smoke.

Day 52

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thats it for today.

Ill try and do a proper update on the Chem D, OGkBMS and snoe? tomorrow.

Thanks Danny and Discobiscuit

D

danny karey

No, thank you man!! Im gonna have to pop my heri seeds sooner than I thought, yours look like there drowning in resin.

Again, It must be said.....Great job bro, keep it up.

danny

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks.

Yes they are stationary. I would like to move them daily, but to be honest I get to spend about 5 mins in there a day. Thats it. It does my nut. Normally I run the plants a little smaller with training and this allows for rotation, but these are simply too big to be continually shifting around. Esp the D, she is so so floppy.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Very nice picts bro !! lots of very nice trichomes view, i love it...

the GBW is definetly some very very interesting strains, i remember a friend who grew them on my advice, it had one of the strangest smell ever, and the smoke was really tasty and very very potent... motarebel has done some beautiful work, and you grow them perfectly !
When you re talking about the RKS, you mean from the GBW ?

also the herijuana must be one hell of a smoke, i grew some from ****** but wasn t much impressed by it.... i ld rather have grown the one from mota.

2x 600 in a 150 DR, that's pretty impressive ! i also have a 150 dr, and i found that 400+600 on a AAW avenger was almost too much ^^

keep the good job and picts mate !

++

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers guys.

Blizz, No not missed. I haven't taken any. I am just running the A11 for a second time before I ditch her. I always run things a couple times, just incase. But if you want to view her, I have an A11 thread in the Rez Forum.

Thanks titoon29. I love the GBW. Both the single cola plants continue to get fatter every day.

And I would say most of the RKS smell is coming from the NYC HP13. She really is one stanky bitch.

I find the 2 x 600s work well in the DR150, works really well when used with a 1.2 m flood and drain table. Although in summer I do have to run 2 aircooled hoods. I think I could prob run 2 normal hoods in winter. It really is a bit chilly.

More pics tomorrow. Just snapped them now. Dam chem d gunk all over my fingers making typing rather tricky. LOL.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
great thread herbalizor! keep up the good work.

on what you were saying with the air cooled hood vs non air cooled in winter. i have a suggestion: get yourself a fan speed controller. i use a 3 speed one i wired up myself . the 3 speed fan controllers are cheap and they dont damage the fan, or make it hum. I run a cool tube, and will run the fan on medium most of the time, high when its really hot or low when its cold to maintain some heat. i dont know if this will work in your climate, but it works really well for me. the added bonus is the fan is really quiet when i slow it down, very stealth.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks Ezra, and I use fan speed controllers. I have the 6 inch ISOX intake down at about 40 % on a variable controller. These seam to work ok with squirrel fans.

And on the extract which is and RVK150 Turbo I use a 5 speed transformer controller mainly to reduce fan noise. I would much rather get a larger fan and dim to half as they are much less noisy. Having said that I have mine set to 4.

I replaced all duct bends with pressed metal elbows. This drastically reduced fan drag and intern noise.

This has to be quiet or the misses is not happy. We have to sleep next to this. HAHA. I find by the end of the night, enough herijuana and I could sleep next to a get plane taking off. So a couple of 6 inch fans I actually find quite thereputic. LOL

Thanks for stopping by

Latest posts

Latest posts