What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

I germinated some (BKXPCK)x (ZamxGuatemala x Zam13)
Using the Zam/Thai influenced male with a little frost posted earlier.. hoping for something good :biggrin:

YukonKronic

MalPan has high yields.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Third pheno of TripNorth F3 (possible Zam13 bx)
12 weeks and the lowers were ready.. pretty frosty...

picture.php
picture.php

Here’s some Guatemalan dominant ready for jar...
picture.php

YukonKronic

MalPan fading nicely... I must have screwed up flip date cause these are at almost 14 weeks at this point and still probably around a week to go.
Nice big buds most are resinous/diesel Malawi aromas but one has an amazing lemon sherbet smell and beautifully glistening resins.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Here’s TripNorth F3 3rd pheno. Hermaphroditic beyond redemption but a good example of the frost that pops up in this gene pool.

picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

I got a little sidetracked for a bit...
Here’s my germination cabinet... haven’t needed heat mat since trying to get that last Auto Zam out the dirt. Stays a steady 30 up top and 26-28 down below. So far I’m at 15/16 for seeds successfully emerging in it and the missed one was my dumb ass trying to check on it and breaking the root.

YukonKronic

Greenhouse: first is a volunteer in worm castings then my lonely Auto Zamaldelica and then the Auto Malawi bed and last is volunteer/nursery/re-mother plant bed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Here’s Pinky and Bruce Banner chillin together. I tried an outdoor trick for low profile plants and planted rootball and plant sideways in hole covered top of roots with mulch and it only took a half day under my new LED array to turn up towards lights and begin vertical growth.

I’m going to clean em up and get clones for breeding/preservation then add the (larger) Crumbled Lime and flip hoping to keep canopies even. There’s two Pinky and a CL clone in back of box to fill in canopy, as an experiment I let Brome drown em to encourage columnar growth. I’ll take a look how well it works tomorrow.

I may try some strips of scrog to keep it even Steven.
First is at TP then about 8 days later then you can see growth rate a day and a half later by looking at stake poking up in middle of picture..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

Here’s Pinky and Bruce Banner chillin together. I tried an outdoor trick for low profile plants and planted rootball and plant sideways in hole covered top of roots with mulch and it only took a half day under my new LED array to turn up towards lights and begin vertical growth.

I’m going to clean em up and get clones for breeding/preservation then add the (larger) Crumbled Lime and flip hoping to keep canopies even. There’s two Pinky and a CL clone in back of box to fill in canopy, as an experiment I let Brome drown em to encourage columnar growth. I’ll take a look how well it works tomorrow.

I may try some strips of scrog to keep it even Steven.
First is at TP then about 8 days later then you can see growth rate a day and a half later by looking at stake poking up in middle of picture..View Image
View Image
View Image

Very cool jungle method, they look almost as happy as I would be to see them growing so well :biggrin:

YukonKronic

Very cool jungle method, they look almost as happy as I would be to see them growing so well :biggrin:

Good to see ya Dude! Ya I’m actually pretty happy with how well they filled out.. eyebrows went up when I came back after a few days. That box really got moving once I socked it some water and threw the lights on. Things had been so slow as I let last couple TripNorth finish off with drought conditions.

I’m hoping some (only a little tho!) of the jungle vibe will mellow out when I clean up lowers and either go stake crazy like a meth addled prospector or throw some strips of screen in.
Gonna be a lot of tops. I want em juicy.

YukonKronic

So I knew when I tried it I knew that I had slacked on properly collecting and storing fresh pollen but hoped it would still give me a dozen or so seeds instead of a hundred... I got two. Lesson learned.

Here’s the kewl bit... these are a first look at possible f4 generation of Zam x Guatemalan. They’re the Guatemalan dom pollinated by the zam13bx stud.
picture.php

Interestingly I let another male from that studs brothers go for a bit because he was trifoliate and I thought it was neat to see so now that trait has shown up again and even if it’s only the cotyledons that’s still 33% more photosynthetic potential to add to building a strong root structure and meristem.

YukonKronic

MalPan before cure... I think this was the 50/50 pheno that has Malawi Resinous noble wood and toasted cereals and gear oils mixed with Panama incense and citrus
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Def not a Panama leaner;) Looks very potent, Malawi style nugs. Yikes:biggrin:

Definitely agree. Only a week into the bag and it was basically spot on for descriptions of Malawi but I think the high has a lighter more energized touch than even my Malawi dom GT so Panama comes through in some regard that way.
I have another Malawi dom and one a little bit more Panama as well as a nice light green feathery one that smells like lemon heads and tasted really incensed after cut but is now more lemon meringue than incense.
I think that ones more Panama than the rest... lol I smoked some G bong hits and thought I could see auras around my seedlings. Good weed.

YukonKronic

I’m being a lazy bastard about posting lately... I’ll upload pics of all the malpan dry buds when I get active tomorrow :dance013:

YukonKronic

Just want to spread the word a bit... mars Hydro is doing a big giveaway right now... smell proof bags and T-shirt’s mostly but at the end you can get into a draw for a new LED fixture.
It got slow after a week but that just means less competition for the free stuff! Hope I’m not pissing anyone of by being a corporate plug (don’t think it violates site rules... let me know if I’m wrong) I just kinda figured ACE growers could use smell proof bags as much as any:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts