What's new

The Yogurt Cup SOG

<Tap tap> Is this thing on?

Sorry to disappear on you guys. My interests are varied and I took a break from growing. Just about to start up again, both to feed a micro habit and get things in line for some outdoor stuff.

I'm humbled by the nice things people said while I was gone!

Yep. Just getting it going again. It'll take 60 days to ramp up again, but I'll do some stuff 'out of system' to get something in the yogurt cup contest you guys have going ... not sure I'll finish starting from zero with only 12 weeks remaining, but we'll see. I like the micro stuff ... it feels like home.

Love your concept will be doing something like this but with the plastic Pringles cans ,well lays makes the plastic ones but you get the idea . Thank you for the inspiration!

S

sillyhead123

How often does this setup have to be watered? I did similar however my clones go in a blacked out large tubbe ware with 4w of top bin leds. this can be placed inside the flower chamber and not leak any light out :) tech has changed since thread :)

Jonnysact

Right now I have a pretty good clone stream of white rhino, that are feeding a larger SOG, so starting with that is a pretty good bet, but I'll probably play around a bit and see what works and what doesn't in such a small footprint.

I have a C99 that I've just sprouted, If I clone and throw straight into 12/12 we'll see if they stay under 15" ...

Plan is to start this with 8x23W 2700k CFLs ... some or all of them could be upgraded to 42W if needed. Cab is 28"w x 19l x 19h ... and will fit 45 yogurt cups ... 9 weeks @ 5 plants per

Look forward to seeing this! I'm growing C99 form Female Seeds right now and be careful, they stretch 2.5x-3x in flower. The small cups will definitely help limit their growth though.

Sweet!