What's new

the writers of ic

X

xinsanewickedx

so i was thinking i cant be the only person on ic who likes to write.it could be short stories ,kid novels and short stories.i like to write fantasy more gear towards adults.i am currently working on a fantasy series.so i thought i could make a thread and see what kind of stuff you guys and gals are writing.this may have been done already but i couldnt find anything .peace

X

xinsanewickedx

i will be posting some short stories i wrote here in a little while just have to find them

X

xinsanewickedx

any one?i am going to write a new one tonight just have some grow room stuff to do first

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I'm working up ideas in my head. I've been wanting to do an auto-biography for years now, and time and experience have caused me to believe a lot of ppl would benefit from my story. I just don't feel like i'm "there" yet... I just couldn't end it.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
I would write about the side of me that no one knows, the parts I hide, the parts I try to keep inside.... I'm just more of a poet I guess.

X

xinsanewickedx

I'm working up ideas in my head. I've been wanting to do an auto-biography for years now, and time and experience have caused me to believe a lot of ppl would benefit from my story. I just don't feel like i'm "there" yet... I just couldn't end it.

i feel ya baby girl.i am going to write a short fantasy story about a guardian of some kind of tower or temple i am thinking of stuff

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
I'm already technically a published author. I have had several poems published in literary anthologies. I have all the info somewhere in my stuff in storage. This was years ago. I've had a few articles published on the web as well. I love to write.

X

xinsanewickedx

well you know i love to write,find the info for me and i'll send em some stuff

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
I know ppl like to hear real stories of ppl who triumph over pain and adversity; however, I'm still in horrific and adverse situations, but I guess i'm coping better than I have previously.

X

xinsanewickedx

sorry every one have been super busy/stoned i will get something posted in here to get it started

R

Rysam

Both my wife and I are writers but dont do it as much as I used to. I've has a few short stories and poems published many many moons ago. Right now, my wife is working on writing her first book about different cultural beliefs and how they apply to everyday life. I guess would be a way to explain it, Its a personal reflection type thing i guess..

Latest posts

Latest posts