What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

AugustWest

Veteran
What's up Marlo?

good to see you're still at it man..

diggin the setup that you're rocking! Happy new year man..

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Thought you was slack'n... ;) Everything looks proper Marlo !
What gives on the Fire Cookies, don't believe I've seen that one ?
I'm digg'n the DYI pots, nice and big, but still tight to the wall.

Keep`m green :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
glad to see you back at it marlo, so will the blumats be sticking around for this one or is another system being deployed?

Foreman000

Sup Marlo. I was more than happy you dropped in on my thread so I decided to check & see if you had any new action on yours. And low & behold we have lift off. Bring it on my man.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Marlo!

Karmas OG is so fucking on point. Already lookin gooood

Yea, they do look good. And I believe the 2 smaller ones can look better. They were the last to snap out of their lil funk. And they still don't look 100% compared to the other 2. We'll see.

I'm always a sucker for some cool DIY shit. Nice job :yes:

Haha, me too. I finally got to the end of my roll of orange fencing! I've had that same one since '09. Made great use of it :biggrin:

What's up Marlo?

good to see you're still at it man..

diggin the setup that you're rocking! Happy new year man..

Mr West! Great to see you around too. Happy New Year
I hope ur still doing the damn thing.

Props Marlo, I was vertical for 3 years(08-11) and wished I would have trained them along the walls, I just huddled them around the bulbs lol They all look phenomenal mayne.

How often do you guys apply the biowar? I usually do 2 top-drenches in veg & 2 in flower, Foliar every 2 weeks.. any suggestions?

I was going about 3 years too, trying to max out my space... Then after a run, I tore everything out and put up the fencing. Probaly gonna stick with this for a while

glad to see you back at it marlo, so will the blumats be sticking around for this one or is another system being deployed?

I haven't decided if I'm gonna run the blumats. I probably should. They would require at least 2/pot. The plumbing is still all there..... maybe.

Sup Marlo. I was more than happy you dropped in on my thread so I decided to check & see if you had any new action on yours. And low & behold we have lift off. Bring it on my man.

Welcome back sir. As you can see, I'm ignoring everything I told you about running clones, lol. And of course I wish I would've veg'd another week... Such is life.
It'll be interesting to see how many of these plants make it to the top of the screen.

:tiphat:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought you was slack'n... ;) Everything looks proper Marlo !
I'm digg'n the DYI pots, nice and big, but still tight to the wall.

Thanks dude. DIY is the way to go. I had to make sure I had room to move around. That was the only drawback to the beds.
I am slackin..lol. I think you finished another run since my last one! I need a dedicated veg space so i don't skip a beat. And I need to make a new cloner. Today!

What gives on the Fire Cookies, don't believe I've seen that one ?

Bruh....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Its a cross Relentless made last year. This damn pic made me camp out on the bay for the 1st time in years.

Forum Cookies x Fire OG bx

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just flipped to flower a cpl days ago. I could've used another week of veg but....
This is my first time running any Cookie genetics. Of course GSC is a notorious low yielding strain. However.. I'm looking at the structure (and size) of some of these Fire Cookies, and I don't think the yield will be low. These have the fattest stems I've seen in my room since some of Phillthy's Bluetooth plants. But with much more branching and longer limbs. The OG leaning pheno has very nice stems and branches, but noticeably less bulky than the Cookie doms. I did some minor training today... some of the branches were very stiff and resistant. Going to have to train some of them early and make them grow/stretch into place. Definitely not complaining about some strong girls tho.

The big Karma OG (#1) really has my attention as well. Absolutely perfect structure for vscrog. I've been spreading her out, and baby girl knows exactly what to do. She starts filling in the empty spaces before I even ask her to. Not the typical thin OG stems either. Her branches are thick and strong. I'm pretty sure #2 would react the same if she were in a similar size pot, and had another week or 2 of veg. She just wasn't as vigorous right out of the gate... But looks great so far for a 3 gal pot.

ok, back to work.... clones, clones, clones.......

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
That fire cookies looks well fire lol they've got some blunts up at my local store but I'm thinking but I'm still fuzzy on how they work. What size lines are they ran on? Can't wait to see this one Marlo?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin WOW up in here.
I'm seeing the same thing in my karma og's. Is that variegation, and what are you doing to corect it?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That fire cookies looks well fire lol they've got some blunts up at my local store but I'm thinking but I'm still fuzzy on how they work. What size lines are they ran on? Can't wait to see this one Marlo?

They got blunts at my local store too
biggrin.gif
, but I think u meant to type blumats, lol. There is a very lengthy thread about blumats HERE.
Its a pretty long thread, but every question you can think of has been asked and answered in there.

Lookin WOW up in here.
I'm seeing the same thing in my karma og's. Is that variegation, and what are you doing to corect it?

Not exactly sure what ur referring to.... My Karma's are looking nice and healthy now. Only problems were in the beginning... due to some shitty coco in my soil mix. Took them a while to recover. Didn't do anything besides transplant and give them a small dose of aspirin. They have been growing themselves for the past 5-6 weeks.

New Year and a New Set up, I like your style my man definitely tuning in for this run.

Welcome bro. Should be a good one.
Flipped to flower few days ago, and the girls are giving me a good amount of stretch for the 1st cpl days. Gonna need it to get to the top of the wall

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh that.... Happened on all the plants. They were hungry as hell in some 6" pots. Transplanted up to 1.5 gals and all the new growth was green. Haven't seen any racing stripes since. I think I have removed those fans by now.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kool,I'm up potting mine this week and will be upping the nutes. I've heard upping the n will help.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 1

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good in da hood brutha !!! :tiphat: diggin the new pots too , the troughs didn't work out like you expected ?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They worked fine, but didn't leave me any wiggle room. They were too damn big, and it was just way too much soil. I think these are more than big enough for my room... plus I have some extra space to work with.

On a side note.... I just cut 8 clones off my re-veg'n GG4. So glad I didn't have to replace her. I want to see how she will do in these pots.