What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

bobblehead

Veteran
Fucking awesome story! No worries dude, shit happens to the best of us. You'll never let it happen again i can tell you that much. They're just plants and you can grow more. The next keeper is only a pack of seeds away.... Or maybe you spread your keepers and they'll come back...

I'm pretty confident you've sterilized your room... At those temps everything including most of the bacteria and fungi have died... Clean up, start over.

Welcome back. :)

sv4run

Glad to see you're ok. I just started watching this thread and then you "disappeared".

Was any of your equipment fried? If i'm right you're using air-pots and blumat.

Good luck with your next grow.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Bugs get to his plants, so he burns them to the ground. I think Diesel Don just became Keyser Söze. :)
Sorry about your troubles, Marlo. Glad you're back, though.

Grizz

Veteran
I hate waking up in a panic like that, you know you fucked up but you dont know how bad untill you open that door, can you say crispy critters ?

G

greenmatter

neem oil is for pussies! ......... set the phasers on broil captain!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh the amount of times i walked into my room and BAM 150 degrees. or better yet everything is cool but you forgot to plug the cloner back in the day before after topping off... we all do it bro.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Marlo vs The Mites

NSFW

[YOUTUBEIF]M4W0qUaM9xQ#t=2s[/YOUTUBEIF]

Or was it like this?

[YOUTUBEIF]4iHW4kYn0kY#t=13s[/YOUTUBEIF]

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Damn that sux Marlo fuck a mite! I'm sure you have chris and snoop all over it I bet they have a vacant house already picked out for those lil fuckers's lol I hope it all works out for you bro stay frosty late.
P.G.

he's a cold nut using them bonsai joints, shit is hacking the meat up. plus I could definitely see myself being in a zone of super stoned ness and bonsai trimming my fingers off. props on your vert grow Marlo, setup is nice. results are also very nice. never saw anyone rock vert that way very creative, u got some great ideas man. peace

hiker

Marlo, sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to hear you are back. I hope that you still have a nice seed stash to pick from, too bad about some of the beautiful moms though. I'm sure that your new grow will be as good as always . Take care.:ying:

G

Guest304546

good to see you back safe man and really sorry for the loss of your crop, that had to hit you harder than you're sayin', ...i only wish there was something i could do to help you in the real, give me a chance to pay back for all you and your threads have done for me, ...as inadequite as it is i thank you for sharin'.

...but talk about overkill on the mites, lol, no phuckin' way them bitch's will be back!

peace, AD

coastal

Damn dude, that sucks. Mistakes in the garden always suck. They also always make you a better grower, though. I'm sure you'll be killing it again soon enough :joint:

G

Guest 142956

My power went off four 4 days at a grow I had going pretty far from where i lived at the time. Put the hurt on them but luckily I was then running a wick system and they stayed hydrated. However every one of my girls hermed on me. Then since I didn't know any better I tossed all the seeds I got! Hundreds of excellent femmed seed I tossed because of my lack of knowledge. Yield was poor also. Facts are farming is just a gamble, snake eyes are always looking for a way to roll on us.

chief bigsmoke

shart marlo, thats sucks some big time nuts... I've been lurking in your corner for some time now. Just decided to say hello and send my condolences... I'm sure words can't describe how ya feel. I also wanted to give you mad props for your design. I'm in the midst of redesigning our space and will be taking some tips from you for sure.

Are you still using your 6" vortex as an exhaust? thanks

I have feeling your next cycle is going to exceed all expectations.

Chief

Ps maybe a high temp shut off controller for next time too. I have THIS one and its solid

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Marlo again.

wow

epic tale

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best thread if read in a while, front to back, triumph & tragedy, comedy (that girl who wants to look all good for u after u tryin to get rid of her...)

lotsa diff conversations goin too....

I've got only one word - WOW (Used joke, I know)

Been reading all 36 pages, and learned a lot :D Vert is da bomb.!
And so is organics, I'm going back to organic soil in airpots, when I'm done with organic hydro.

Props from Denmark - Looking forward to the followups mate.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts