What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

G

greenmatter

lots of us saying WoW these days ...... thanks marlo!

your style of grow was easy enough to pick up .......... your skill on the other hand :bow: ...... i got some reading to do, and some lessons to learn:tiphat:

D

DHF

Well I was wonderin where yas got off to , and now it`s time for my 1 week update.....Need kewl pics.....

Lookin stellar as always Bro....Uppin the game and always improving.....that`s what dialage is all about....squeezin every gram yas can get outta your own personal space.........Hope harvey`s good to yas....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ive said it before and i will again, brilliant marlo. when i move and redo everything, im going to copy this but with a single stationary aircooled 600 in 5x5 tents.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking for some updates homeslice! :biggrin:

Hope you did not get stuck to all those big sticky frosty buds! :bigeye:

:thank you:

SmokinErb

Marlo! Still doing work, I see! Shit man, you were one of the guys that inspired me to go vert about a 12-18 months ago. Still putting 1000-watters to shame with your small bulbs too! Heard you moved up to them 600's as well, not quite that far along in the thread yet, but I just wanted to drop and subscribe.

I saw that you decided to switch to NSPB, running the same thing myself except my mix is more like Phillthy's (Promix, EWC, FFOF) except I added a couple bricks of coco. I gotta say I love this quote by you, sums up the way I feel about organics as well:

My boy... your boy.. our resident homie Dank.Frank, has traveled far and wide gathering all the great super organic stuff that I really don't want to learn about, and put it in a paper bag! BRILLIANT!! And the best part is, the shit works!

Well put! I made an effort to learn the ins and outs of organics, but there's just so much to it. dank.frank is a lifesaver!

Loving the grow so far, definitely like the fencing on the walls as opposed to the individual screen. Seems like the screens are just so bulky and get in the way compared to the netting on the walls. I assume you've posted you consensus on the topic already and I'll be reading the rest of these 32 pages as soon as I post this.

Gotta say this though - Due to space constraints I went back to a horizontal briefly, but in about 6 weeks time after my harvest, I'll be reverting back to vertical thanks, once again, to your inspirational grows.

Keep up the good work.

M

merlot

Finally got the Plush going, she's a frosty gal...looking forward to smoking her!

Day 46:
picture.php

:wave:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Lookin good as always Marlo. Keep it up! I am still new to this so don't have the balls to try vert yet but some day I am going to have to give it a whirl. Keep it up! We are all watching

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
* * * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * * *

Wsup yall. I haven't posted in a while. Things have been real busy lately. Thanks for all the kind words.

Can't stay long, but I have pics!

ROOM SHOT 63 DAYS

picture.php

SFV SOUR

picture.php

BLUETOOTH # 1

I Thought I lost this one, but it looks like both phenos are accounted for :) These girls look good Phillthy! Great job bro.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BLUETOOTH #2

picture.php

picture.php

BKGK

lookin blacker than Wesley Snipes,lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I haven't been able to stay on top on the required trimming. You can see in the pic of the back wall, there are fan leaves there that I usually chop. There is also a bud in there that has some light bleaching from leaning too close to the bulb. I could've avoided that. I'm sure there's gonna be some larf this round.

Also, what I thought was gonna be my largest yielding plants, turns out to be just average. For some reason, my DSD on the right began to yellow much faster than everyone else in the room. Her bottom branches were flimsy when they are usually chunky. Not sure what that's about, but she doesnt look as chunky as the DSD on the left. O well.

Thats all for now. I'll take more pics after the chop

:wave:

bobblehead

Veteran
You wanna borrow my bonsai hero bro? It looks like you're gonna be busy for a while. :biglaugh: $380 and you can have your own... Just sayin, if you're gonna keep banging out harvests like this... it might be worth it.

GanjaPharma

@bobblehead, i love mine too! marlo, check those out, they give a scissor trim but at 3X as fast.

i have some testarosas too, they are light weight but have plowed through pounds.

NICE JOB MARLO!!! you are gonna be a busy man.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Could you guys elaborate a little on what you're using. I'm dying for some sort of affordable aid for harvesting.. 380 sounds like something i'd spend if it's good and reliable. tia

mgk :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdaOOHnnxmQ

BonsaiSpare.jpg

What you do is go to the bonsai hero website, and order replacement trimmers... I got the commercial grade trimmers, cause I anticipate a lot of trimming... Anyway, replacement trimmers were like $360 shipped to me from holland, and I bought a 12v power converter and banana clip receivers from China for $20.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killin it homie just straight slaying it in there with all that nug! Your Blue Tooth is some straight sugar coated frosty goodness they look like they got snowed on man! :good: :smoke out:

Would love to know how they are smelling if you have a chance to smear that resin a little :biggrin: I'm sure you will be covered in it come chop time :canabis:

Big props & much love! :respect:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice lookin buds man that bluetooth looks interesting....lovin the smell on my Plush she seems DSD dominant which is surprising since i figured sour bubble would overtake...but damn she smells rank, sour fuel with fruity tones..cant wait to puff em..

Latest posts

Latest posts