What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Where is our update!?!?! Just playing, know your probably busy as hell. Havent had a chance to do anything the past week, havent even watered the plants in three days, luckily finished my last design crit, so I have the night to get on top of everything. Hope all is well brother.

aod

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup yall...

All is well, just been a bit busy. Everything has been chopped, dried, and is all jarred up. The next round is already veg'n away nicely. This time I have 3 SFV Sour's, 2 DSD's, 1 SD ibl (i couldn't toss her) and 2 Bluetooths from seed. Plus 1 very special lady I've been wanting to add to the garden for a looong time. Gonna flip in another week....maybe 2.

I have a couple pics from harvest that I need to upload....just been busy.

:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Wsup yall...

All is well, just been a bit busy. Everything has been chopped, dried, and is all jarred up. The next round is already veg'n away nicely. This time I have 3 SFV Sour's, 2 DSD's, 1 SD ibl (i couldn't toss her) and 2 Bluetooths from seed. Plus 1 very special lady I've been wanting to add to the garden for a looong time. Gonna flip in another week....maybe 2.

I have a couple pics from harvest that I need to upload....just been busy.
:dance013: Sounds like Round 2 is going to go off the hook also ;)
Looking forward to seeing the next round :good: and the special lady too :D

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good shit that sour definately has the WOW factor..
darrellsheets250.jpg

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus....the is a fantastic setup!

:thank you:

oh c'mon, you gotta tell who she is!!! :D

Hint: 4 letters.No vowels...turns purple, frosty as fuuuuck.........

good shit that sour definately has the WOW factor..

I was just in ya thread, and said WoW a buncha times!

:dance013: Sounds like Round 2 is going to go off the hook also ;)
Looking forward to seeing the next round

yea b00m, this round is off and running. Made a few changes to try and get better results this time. The back light is surrounded by 3 SFV Sours. I propped em up abt 8" to make up for the difference in stretch to the other girls. Gonna make a nice full back wall.

The Bluetooth's have the 2 middle seats. One of em is a real vigorous girl. Fast veg, thick stems, probably gonna stretch to the ceiling. Looks like she's gonna be able to hold some weight. The other one is a bit smaller, and its fan leaves look kinda grape krush-ish to me. The node spacing is tighter on this one...not as easy to train, but it has plenty of space to spread out. I dont think she's gonna stretch much.

There are 2 DSD in the front 2 spots. These have the most clearance and the easiest for me to get to. The DSD stretches,branches and flops like crazy. It's gonna be good to have em right by the door, so I can give them alot of attention. I think I can get 5 oz's out of each of em this time.
The SD ibl yielded alot better than it looked like it would. I had to give her another chance. She'll be in front of the door this run.

Pics soon.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Marlo

I can't believe it's off to the races on the next set already?! Is it?! I hope so :D

I see you mentioned a goal of ~ 5 oz per plant this time around.. How did the last WoW produce?

:respect:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I know what strain you're talking about........:D:D

:D:D

Nice work Marlo. What type of netting is that, how big are the holes and where did you get it?

Thanks BattleAxe. Don't know what its called, but the holes are approx 2" wide. Got it from Home Depot in the fencing area. Comes in long rolls 4' x 50' or something like that.

Marlo

I can't believe it's off to the races on the next set already?! Is it?! I hope so :D

I see you mentioned a goal of ~ 5 oz per plant this time around.. How did the last WoW produce?

:respect:

Yep, on to the next one. Bout another 10 days veg to go
I'm tryna do 5oz per on my DSD's....they were just over 4 each last run. I think I can get there if i stay on top of the training from now.
My goal was to get 2lbs from this setup in the 1st go round, which is well below 1 gpw. I fell short, coming in at a total of 809 grams of bud. I didn't get much if any larf. These 600's make it hard for a bud to hide from the light. The holes in the SD ibl wall and the scrubber incident definitely lowered the overall yield. Not to mention SFV Sour #6 was a fairly disappointing yield for a big plant.
All good tho...lots of high quality buds in there and I learned a shitload from this last round. This next round will be better because of it.

The rootmass was great. Completely solid all the way thru. Very difficult to break the dirt apart. My old grows in regular pots would have huge chunks of dirt in the middle with lil or no roots. Its obvious to see the efficiency of these airpots. I think I will move up to the 5 gal size for the next grow. The extra 1.5 gals will be useful in trying to reach the 1 gpw goal.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marlo again.

Latest posts

Latest posts