What's new

The Wonderwall w/ bonus aero tree DIY

Like a Glove

GMax Mad Respect!

"Great! Another first poster telling me how to run things." ...and you're completely right. I'm nothing.

Mr Nothing still wants to say something:

I haven't seen completely filled (vertical) scrog in a long time so here is a challenge: Show us one. One strong shoot from one hole of the net combined with a perfectly controlled stretch. Uniform scrog. Bet that it could also change your opinion about your current efficiency.

:ying:

SaulGoodman420

well yall this is G...t i have had some legal issues a few months back and got charged with a F5 marijuana possesion.. they released me and didnt charge me at first and i moved on with my life, but a few weeks back i got indicted on it :/ i continued to grow even after being charged but didnt post for obvious safety issues...

but as of late safety has been a real concern so i am, as of today, officially out the game.. took it all down and moved away and live to grow another day... it was heartbreaking and i feel like a part of me died, but it was neccessary

i am not going to get too sentimental but to all you ICMaggers, keep fighting the good fight.. I hope one day we can all see the America with a sensible policy that we want.. thanks you everyone who sent well wishes in PM... i cant take the time to personally thank all the members i was closer to but you know who you are, and even people who i have had differences in the past with, i still wish the best, again you know who you are.. you are all my brothers/sisters

growing will always be my passion but it is not an option right now.. once i get situated i will be back on to at least give advice and live vicariously through everyone else's grows while i am on my vacation... and some day i will return

take care and always be safe... peace :tiphat:

GMAX

well yall this is G...t i have had some legal issues a few months back and got charged with a F5 marijuana possesion.. they released me and didnt charge me at first and i moved on with my life, but a few weeks back i got indicted on it :/ i continued to grow even after being charged but didnt post for obvious safety issues...

but as of late safety has been a real concern so i am, as of today, officially out the game.. took it all down and moved away and live to grow another day... it was heartbreaking and i feel like a part of me died, but it was neccessary

i am not going to get too sentimental but to all you ICMaggers, keep fighting the good fight.. I hope one day we can all see the America with a sensible policy that we want.. thanks you everyone who sent well wishes in PM... i cant take the time to personally thank all the members i was closer to but you know who you are, and even people who i have had differences in the past with, i still wish the best, again you know who you are.. you are all my brothers/sisters

growing will always be my passion but it is not an option right now.. once i get situated i will be back on to at least give advice and live vicariously through everyone else's grows while i am on my vacation... and some day i will return

take care and always be safe... peace :tiphat:

GMAX

daaaaamn!!!..makes me realize how LONG I WAS AWAY FOR,....always in my memories homie! peace!!!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts