What's new

the whitest?

Grizz

Veteran
no one really knows, supposed to be a three way cross, a kush was in there but thats as much as I know, its been speculated that it came from KCB but who really knows

Babombeez

Jahbrenz said:
I think that your 'White Gold' at least looks similar to the LA Confidential, any thoughts beez

Hey nice pics of the LA Confidential... Nah man, hehe, I don't think they look similar at all... The LA Con looks like Bubba, straight up! Isn't it a Bubba cross, or a selfed Bubba or something? Looks just like Bubba...

White Gold is an old school skunk or something, very reminiscent of the Cheese.

Great pics though!

Beez

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i got the white going now...but so r this is one of the frostist...this is from a pheno of mendopurpsxspaceship(purple spaceship) that is done at 8weeks...not to bad imo...peace az

dbfr3sh

although their not finished yet...only at 30days flowering. but shes a WHITE contender. she is a fem Nirvana SNOW WHITE, bred from White Widow. Beautiful and cant wait for the final product in about 3 weeks:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
TRC´s Bludancer x Neeples!!Wow! I remember so good when i try the neeples..Pure Temple ball taste!awesome.

The same mom? Your cut. ;)

P2230812.jpg

P2230822.jpg

E

ElectroSticky

Nice thread ...

lots of crystal coated goodness :woohoo: :)

Here's my White Shark :joint:
41415DSC00830.JPG

4 Dragons

Trainwreck
Vortex
Gooey
SpaceQueen
Sugar Blossoms
Genius

Those are the frostiest I have grown. I have seen pics of Jacks Cleaner and Pacifics Black Widow that were completely white. One of the Vortex I grew was that way too.

Latest posts

Latest posts