Veteran
looking very frosty bro

thanks for the updates

peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love that last pic .... it's like a glowing box of trichomes. Reminds me of the scene where Vincent opens the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Pics from day 67, chopped at 70. Last update until dry and trim.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's the next round at 5 days flower. 4 gal pro mix, 6:9 lucas, 1/4 tsp calmag (slight mg def atm) a little Floralicious + prior to stretch, possibly throughout depending, a bit of GH compost tea and F&F for shits and giggles. :)

picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Smells of sweet, lemony funk. The funk is loud, sour... I want to say rancid but that sounds repulsive. Exquisite? Definitely exclusive.

picture.php

Taste - the sweet, lemony funk is more undertone. Has a spicy, sandalwood presence that tingles the taste buds. Hard core expansion. I have to smoke bowls, the bubbler is too smooth and intense.

Pretty sure I'll have to let the trim age a couple months so I don't cough a lung. Strong stuff. Not heavy on the amber but still packs a rush every toke.

I'll try to get a better description after a few weeks cure.

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like your girls came out great, D. Nice to see the next round all loaded up and ready to go.
Can't wait to make some dry sift from these girls.

L

LouDog420

My dome topped, and I'm only guessing, white leaning pheno is a cal-mag hog... Stopped my cal-mag+ for a couple waterings, and she started to show that dreaded between the veins yellow while veggin'... Never took her off the juice again till flush after that.

Not so much with the casey leaning pheno. Trucks through, no probs

If you're still running the flora series and don't have some calmag, I'd suggest giving it a try. 5-10-4 micro, bloom, calmag makes my girls very happy.

They look to be rockin' in there regardless though! Good vibes homie ;)

L

LouDog420

No grow in flower after stretch... ratio was micro, bloom, and calmag+ just in case I wasn't clear

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Cool. I don't even use the grow in veg.:) Strange how it's so low in nitrogen. (2-1-6) .05 Mg.

I'd use it on my tomatoes but they don't like much nitrogen either.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Those are some beautiful nuggets man! I'm always impressed to see what you pull off in that cab, truly amazing! Much love bro :respect: SL :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts