What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones Test Run by Sneaky

sneaky101

Went ahead and snapped a couple more pics since I had them out.

I'm probably liking number 1 the best so far. It is the most squat plant in the bunch and it's a toss up between #'s 1, 4, and 5 of which one has the tighter nodes. I didn't really notice any frost on any of the fan leaves until I was putting them back in the tent. When some shade fell over one of the girls, I noticed all the trichs all over the top. And after looking at them all a little more closely, they all were like this. Hopefully they will become more noticable in the pics as time goes on.

sneaky101

Update time!!! All looks good in there. Got a little bit of yellowing toward the lower leaves, but other than that...very frosty and no nanners as of yet. I think they are 4-5 weeks in now.

sneaky101

Thanks ojd. These girls look amazing! I can see 2 distinct phenos. My numbers 1 & 5 are. Almost identical looking. Shorter, more compact. And the crystals on top look like a very fine coating of resin going all down the fan leaves. Very nice. But my number 2 has made me a believer in her. Not quite as compact as 1 & 5, but the resin on this girl!!! By far, she has the thickest coating of crystals. It looks like resin coming out of resin glands. Crystals climbing on top of crystals. Looks like I could just wipe the crystals off with my finger. Bloombastic at work i guess. The next time I pull the girls out I will try and get a good pic of it, but no macro lens so we will see how it turns out.

Today is day 35...so about halfway there now I suppose.

sneaky101

Just got back from a 6 day vacation. I've been a little worried about the girls, but mostly everything is fine except my cuttings. I was afraid of this. I've watered them and keeping my fingers crossed. I've got numbers 1 & 5 backed up in the aero cloned, but number 2 was in the coco and I'm not sure any of those will make it. Guess I will know in a day or 2.

sneaky101

Well...none of the number 2 clones made it. Only about 7/72 survived my week long absence. O well. But on the bright side, Today marks day 57 in flower and the flush has begun. 3/5 need a lot of support, but all the bud formation looks real nice. There are 2 that look a little more indica dom to me.

sneaky101

Hello everyone, been a minute since the last update, and I figure I will give a quick one without pics today. All is mostly well...numbers 5 & 4 have been chopped. 5 because she was done, super fast. 61 days and had about 5-10% amber. #4 was cut because I saw some nanners. She was mostly cloudy. Up in the air whose fault that one was. This girl sat right next to the tent vent hole, so could have gotten very small amounts of indirect light. I would think less light than a half moon at night....but who knows. Number 2 sits right beside that spot and is looking beautiful. Still my favorite as far as looks go. I would think numbers 2 & 3 will be pulled within a week and number 1 probably in 1-2 weeks maybe. I will try and throw up a shot or 2 in a day or 2. Till next time...

sneaky101

forgot to take some budshots of the 2 that are drying. Next time...

also forgot to get a whole plant shot of the last one. There are still the 3 that are finishing up.