What's new

"The White Jones" seeds packed and ready

ghettochild

I was going to place my order last night but i can do it today if you can put them in the mix before the new year...

I CANT wait to run these girls. :jump: :laughing:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
testers are with clarence

im not sure if he will be sending out testers before or after the christmas break
but ghettochild maybe a pm to clarence to enquire could point you in the right direction

peace

U

Ultra Current

My White Jones beans have left the bay and are on the way. They will get popped the same day that i recieve them and thread will begin!

U

Ultra Current

Can someone link me to Clarence?

They are all on holiday now and no one at seedbay will respond till they get back. Theres a thread in the seedbay sticky that has the return dates.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Is their a time line on this? I see some people have already sent out for these. I was under the imprecision they wont ship till the new year. Is it safe to assume that Jan 1-14th would still be a good time line? Thanks in advance.

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
really interested for testing this seeds ... only if i can , naturally ...

I grow in soil indoor under 400w mh in veg and hps in flo ... and outdoor under the sun of north italy ...

many thanks howewer !

Last edited:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
hell i am in but need two packs of ten to fill all my ebb and grow bucketsi have 21 in my room....i know i was stoned when i built it ...the mighty casey