What's new

The Weekend

Ms_Weekend

Thanks SELF

Put the trellis on to hold everything up....getting alittle tall for this room

Tried to get some bud formation pics but it was hard as hell with a flashlight & camera in each hand.

On to DAY 23

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rosskemp

hello homeboy! nice plants! but you could still increase light power (lumen) with outside cool tube reflector! it's simple & not expensive!
:yappy: picture: outside cooltube reflector, price:5$

cooltube%20in%20action.jpg
cool-tube.jpg

cool-tube.jpg

Ms_Weekend

Im having a hard time breaking 72deg this run. Dont know if that will effect them at all, this is the coldest run Ive had of her........just wait and see the explosion of growth in her the next few weeks......I dont know why she takes so long to pack on the weight.... everytime she makes me worry I did something wrong, but then 50-70 days is like POW!

Ms_Weekend

DAY 51

Ive been trying to push the limits on these new strains & unfortunately everything is looking to be a little over fed!....was at 2.0-2.2 ec and have backed off to around 1.8 for the remaining 3-4 weeks.

pics are of 7 different strains

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ms_Weekend

flushing with ph'd water for 2 days to help with the the "over ferting"...then back to full bloom nutes till day 65 or so.

Ms_Weekend

DAY 58

waited to long to take pics & the lights are already on.

picture.php

Sadly this room is not at the top of its game this run...dont know why, but alot of things have changed this run.....ive been waiting for them to fill out, but I think its time to say somethings messed up.

-gave higher ec nutes
-vegged longer/ taller
-which made them to big for the system maybe
-tops are only a few inches away from the lights
-low temps, 70-72 being the high

:clock watch::frown:

Ms_Weekend

DAY 68

notice how the lights look on, but they're not.......thats what happens when you grow to big for your room.:wallbash:.....the yield is going to suffer....but atleast the potency looks up there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what strains are you running?

Ms_Weekend

I dont want to say cause it kinda identifies me if I show up somewhere with all the same strains. especially my yielder........but they are all mostly your run of the mill, CO & clonedr strains