What's new

The Vault & Phoenix Seeds Treasure Hunt – Win 500 Free Seeds + 50 Here!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
i already won 20 seeds before, but for 500 i MUST try my luck again!! this is something really BIIIG! growers, enjoy of this!! thanks Vault!

The Treasure Hunt is officially over! Loads of folks were out there with maps and compasses, on the hunt to uncover the secret of the Phoenix Chest Cough. And in the end, a few lucky adventurers stumbled upon some other cool finds. And here, the top explorer of them all was @wutwut. Congrats! Shoot us a DM with your full name, address, preferred Phoenix Seeds strain, t-shirt size, and email!

Aren't you just exhausted from all this winning?!?!

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
No, you didn't read... treasure hunt with secret code found on the website to win 500 seeds for one lucky winner. And another 50 pack for one winner who commented and tagged a buddy here. 🤷‍♂️

a unique treasure hunt with an extraordinary prize! We're giving away a whopping 500 free cannabis seeds to one lucky winner. Imagine having a stash of premium Phoenix Seeds of your choice. Ready to join the adventure? Let us guide you through the exhilarating Phoenix Seeds Treasure Hunt!

To be eligible for the grand prize, visit the Phoenix Cannabis Seeds website. But wait, we've spiced things up. Somewhere on their site, a secret code is waiting to be found!

Once you've cracked the code, comment on this blog post with it and share your thoughts about Phoenix Cannabis Seeds.
+
Update!

Oops, Team Vaulters!

We almost let something slip by. If you're up for it, give this post a like, tag a pal, and comment, and you might just get a shot at winning a 50-pack of whichever Phoenix Seeds strain tickles your fancy!

Even though it might not be as exciting as a Treasure Hunt
, it's a little gift that we think you might enjoy

Last edited:

bibi40

No, you didn't read... treasure hunt with secret code found on the website to win 500 seeds for one lucky winner. And another 50 pack for one winner who commented and tagged a buddy here. 🤷‍♂️

+
lol i read well , and i know wutwut win here ( the 50 one prize bro !) ,
and if you want big winner , just check the vault blog ,
good read bro ;)

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
oh god I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just came back home after night time trimming session (5am). when i was cycling back to home i saw this very shiny and clear star in the sky. i had to grab my binoculars and go to look for it. i was thinking why the star is so clear and lighting so much. it looked beautiful. it was a nice peaceful moment to stop for a while. then i decide to take relaxing hot shower.

when i signed in to icmag i saw 26 red alerts waiting me (after a couple of days forum break).
right now i'm in a call with my relative and i started to tab these alerts. at first i came to look for this treasure hunt like how it's going, and what i see in the comments, they are only about wutwut wutwut wutwut - wait.. wutwut it's me .. hmm?

WHAT?!! WAIT HAHAHHA no way! you don't believe this hahahah i didn't know this can happen no way!! hahaha oh my god if you know what happend hahhaha -"what what??"- hahaha if you knew hahahaha oh my godd hahaha i can't believe this

.. and now we are looking at the site and we already have plans for next rounds -- crazyy! @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

<oops i thought it was big win 500 but i'm still very happy for 50!! :) :)

Attachments

• sky2.jpg
    sky2.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 33
  • sky1.jpg
    sky1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: