What's new

The Vault & Original Sensible Seeds - Giveaway!

Timj

I didn't think about it until now but, I didn't see any white flies when I was looking at the trichomess (60x scope) a few moments ago.

They stay mostly on the large leaves. Nature must tell them to stay away from the sticky buds. Too bad she didn't include sticky traps in her DNA. LOL

However, I am about to change my methods on harvesting outdoor pot. I'm in the SoCal desert and it can get pretty dusty and windy here. I guess that's just part of the 'sun grown' experience but I like my pot as clean as possible. I am thinking about learning the water harvest thing. Wash them in some H2O and H2O2. I don't know anything about it but there's plenty of info here.

The good news is that I give away about 80% of my outdoor. I smoke mostly my indoor grown. People love my outdoor. In a single word, the most common reply I get is "Smooth, not like that dispensary stuff". LOL

To me, that's about the best compliment I can get. :)

I am going to take another look and see if I see them in the buds.
I have tried bud washing one year when I had spider mites in my greenhouse. The spider mites were not the problem. It was the predatory mites I used to control them that were on my bud. I used the 3-5 gallon pail system. One pail with warm water and 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1/2 cup baking soda. Pail number two was warm clean water. The third pail was just cool water from the garden hose. I experienced little difference in the smell or quality of the high in that bud. The wash pail had lots of predatory mites and some cloudy color. The first rinse bucket has small bits of plant material. The third bucket was almost unchanged in color.

Latest posts

Latest posts