What's new

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

still2big

bumping this! Just got this movie and we have already watched it 6 times.

Great movie.....great info....amazing

hempknowsis

It was OK to say the least. Pretty much all the info i know allready. I have it on DVD and i couldnt watch it again. Very old news thats been out there for some time. :2cents:

It's meant for a broad audience. To inform and educate the unenlightened population mostly, and I thought it did an amazing job of it.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Was a great public education piece no doubt...somewhat entertaining....Joe Rogan seems pretty pissed that he wasted 15 years of his life not smoking pot...lol

High

Saw it last night. In a word, it was Great! Very informative!

BTW, I got a copy from the public library. I like free movies.

Get everyone to see it. It may open some minds.

Cheers.

pugnacious

If any of you guys have netflix. Its on the Watch now stream option. Deffintly check it out when you have the chance.

dc2bar

I saw this on netflix the other day, common knowledge if you're into the scene, but it's a great educational tool that doesn't come off dry and boring like a lot of them do.

GREAT film, we definitely need more of these to hit mainstream.

i literaly just finished watching. what a great video. i think our local city councels and states agency's should be made to watch this. i think i might even propose it at the next city councel meeting when we meet to discuss the task force there biulding to help find way's to regulate our mmj community.

Kanye WeED

"Tha Union"

"Tha Union"

Hello...fellow growers...smokers...and enthusiasts.....even u rebellions.

I have been a grower for the last year and some change....and just a few days ago i came across a movie called, "THE UNION" possibly the greatest documentary for marijuana EVER...fuck it...it iz the best....ive seen for that matter.

As a grower there was one part of the movie that obviously sparked my interest....The Union Part where the guy doing the document kinda broke down how the whole union of the marijuana industry works....it really opened my eyes to alot of things that this plant can do for the economy financially....and ethically.

As much as i would love to form up a union on this site by talking to people and just experience a underground set up of how everything works...from the contractor .... to the clippers...i know thats not possible cause there is that damn trust issue becuase of this harmless plants legalitys......but if there is anyone that is really involved in this movement that iz on here i would love to see the grow op and how it really goes down....as far as there being lawers involved....and maybe even banks....its just really sparked my interest.......

i def think i could be a HUGE part of any Union seeing as where im placed at in the states.

i look forward to hearing from any serious proprietors soon

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts