ICMag Donor
Veteran
Main card (SpikeTV) (8:00pm EST)
Bantamweight bout: Louis Gaudinot vs. Johnny Bedford
Lightweight bout: Tony Ferguson vs. Yves Edwards
Bantamweight bout: T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Dodson
Featherweight bout: Diego Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Jason Miller

Preliminary Card (Facebook) (5:45pm EST)
Featherweight bout: Bryan Caraway vs. Dustin Neace
Featherweight bout: Steven Siler vs. Josh Clopton
Bantamweight bout: Roland Delorme vs. Josh Ferguson
Bantamweight bout: Dustin Pague vs. John Albert
Featherweight bout: Marcus Brimage vs. Stephen Bass

Stream info:

Facebook Undercard Stream direct link:
http://modules.ufc.com/Facebook/live-video/player-wrapper.cfm

FirstRowSports Streams:
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Alternate Stream links:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
http://myp2p.bz/

Tuf14-banner.jpg

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Yeah I'm a huge Miller fan, but damn this is going to be good. Bisping is no slouch.. I hate him but he's good.

BULLY BEATDOWN FTW!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAYHEM. Good luck bro

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Bisping is a disrespectful Douche.The things he says are just assinine.Hes says hes in a different luegue than Miller.But MB hasnt really ever fought anyone of Elite caliber and Won.The last time he was a coach on TUF and disrepected the other Coach for no reason,he got his face all twisted and knockedout.Miller has faced way better compitition than Bisping in Pride.Bisping got his ass handed to him against Hamil and stil got the nod:moon:.Millers BJJ is way ahead of MB ,on the feet as far as the Boxing,MBs got it.Kicks i would give to Miller and wrestling a slight nod to Bingaling.I just dont like the way he treats people and he thinks hes got a right to, like hes beatin some good fighters but he hasnt.I would like to know who he beat thats a top 5 or even 10 Fighter?I would bet everything i have in this World that he NEVER holds a Belt at any weight in the UFC,he just doesnt have that level of skill.I pick Miller in this one,and i cant wait to see it go down.Ive said it before,i could care less if a dude is a good or great Fighter,if hes disrespectful and treats people badly,i have no use for him and think hes a douche.Just my thoughts,lol.Should be good though,either way it ends.But hopefully with his punk face all squinty and icy black eyes,and one for good measure just like Henderson did,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
howdy mr bojangles. fancy meeting you here. ya i have to agree bisping is a douche but i still give him a little props as a fighter. i think it is a pretty good match up with an advantage to miller for his bjj. at the end of the day i think most fights are won by who ever has better bjj with the obvious possibility of they both have a punchers chance at a knock out. if it goes long i think it will be miller, if is does go to bisping i think it will be the result of a lucky knock out. im rooting for miller and if i had my way it would be miller by arm bar with bisping taking months to recover from tendon damage. :D

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
you guys have to remember that Miller was a douche when Shields won and Miller went into the ring, talked shit and got his beatdown at the hands of the Diaz brothers....

but, hes not as big of an ass as Bisbing.......

go Miller.....

also surprised that Akira is not fighting tonight, i thought for sure they would bring him back.....

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Yea, I really do not like Bisping, dude is an asshole.

So yea, Miller all the way.

aod

krunchbubble

Veteran
:ying:Not true in the least.First let me say,Fighters are constantly going into the ring after a Fight saying they want to fight the winner next.It happens ALL the time.The douche/douches,were Gracies Camp by having 6 guys jump on one.If thats not Douchery,then i dont know what is.Evans just recently went into the ring after Jon Jones beat Rampage.But not everyone from his camp jumped Rashad,because there not punks.Even though Jones said it bothered him to have Rashad come in there when he was having his moment,he stil didnt have everyone he knows jump Evans.Anyone that thinks its cool that two loser brothers and even more had to jump on one guy for doing what Fighters have been doing forever is nutz.:moon:

REALLY? been watching MMA for 8 years now and i have NEVER seen this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4i_5pY47dI&feature=related

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
they may have some socialization issues but they are both disgusting fighters. i suppose in life there is always a trade off..

krunchbubble

Veteran
LOL,so yer tellin me youve never seen a Fighter go into the ring after a fight that was next in line to fight the winner?Ive seen GSP do it to Matt Hughes,and tell Hughes he wasnt impressed with his fighting,like i said ,Rashad JUST did it to Jones,maybe its just a StrikeFarce thing..OK man.But you stil think the Diaz girls and all there friends were justified in jumping ONE single guy who didnt push,shove or call anyones mother a name?.And even if he swung(which he didnt) at Sheilds, it would stil be pretty sissyfied of 6 grown men to have to jump on one imo.It is what it is,im not trying to be a Diaz,sorry i mean a d#ck,i just think any man that needs friends to help him fight with another man is pretty lame,even more so if its multiple men on just one.

of course i have seen that, and the next opponent is respectful and is allowed into the ring to say what hes going to say....

Mayhem Miller stormed the ring, and started ranting into his microphone in the middle of Shields speech, on live national tv.....

nope, never seen that before and he got dealt with accordingly....

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
You think just like i knew you would.Funny when i grown man(i presume) does the sneak thing n gives neg rep on a post without signin it,hmmm wonder who that is,lmao.Thats a Diaz move,lol.

BabyHuey

of course i have seen that, and the next opponent is respectful and is allowed into the ring to say what hes going to say....

Mayhem Miller stormed the ring, and started ranting into his microphone in the middle of Shields speech, on live national tv.....

nope, never seen that before and he got dealt with accordingly....

Sorry but that is a crock !!

I have never seen anything like that outside WWF wrestling.
Thrown some leather myself through the years
and nowhere is that behavior accepted.

Latest posts

Latest posts