What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The uk some questions

gamehaze2

I saw a thread earlier and thought i would post one aswell i am in the uk london and its quiet scary to grow i was wondering if any one in uk grows in their actuall own house because im scared to.Is this Risky ?????? and what would happen if we were caught growing for personal use and after that what would happen if we were caught with a bonsai mum ?????.

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
tell no1 show no1 use carbon air scrubbers and you should be just fine, trust me way more risky in the US when they can try and seize your property if they can prove the grow paid for it.

gamehaze2

thank you dude im afraid the property im staying in is someone elses but hopefully i will just finish quick enuf and i have a scrubber thanks agen for the advice

G

What, specifically, makes growing in the UK much more risky as compared with growing in the USA? The way I see it, just about anybody anywhere can grow in the USA with minimal stress, assuming all the normal rules are followed. Don't sell, tell, smell and you're good to go here. Why would it be different in the UK?

gamehaze2

here you have gangsters standing around all day looking for gardens we have more frequent helicopters and the atmosphereis colder so when they scan the helicopters for heats energy its easier to find because the air is colder then our suana growing rooms lol even here if you dont tell anybody they still grass on suspiction. and aswell if you had a locked room/cuboard people would want to see whats inside i guess its not good to grow here because people are arseeewipe grassses and as soon as they pick up a scent off to the old bill to get up locked down lol its true and plus the smell i know carbon scrubbers i got one but not every one else has one most people hear use a air con unit well dude theres about 1 hundred reassons y us is better but the thing is i thin you guys get harsher sentancing.ohhhh yeah the final reason is in the us they have to have evidence to raid for growing but here they raid alot of innocent people on suspition and onli quarter are growing basically the police really dnt want it to happen befor everybody starts init

gamehaze2

the uk has a way of dealing with things it is attack it with no knowledge except the knowledge they can arrest people and the same with the dogs the police killed my friends dog man and it was friendly bcoz it looked like the pitbull breed same with the weed man they hate it they even released the grit weed [weed with fibre glass] to say that cannabis kills people so they can upgrade it ive seen an english report claiming that skunk nowadays is as powerful as crack arghhhh the answer to your question would take me untill i die to answer just know u guys got it good over there here there tryna build operations to shut down our crops.

Last edited:

Murphle

What I meant to say was wow, sounds as rough over there as it does here. Strange how nuts people can get over a weed.

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
gangsters standing around all day looking for gardens.......what part of london do you live in?

dont sound like no part i know and when the 5 worst bouroughs in london are mentioned on the news the bourough i live in is in amongst them.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
no it isn't safe. its illegal. but if it isnt reported or found, then officially the crime didnt happen. this is the uk, police target known offenders, those who associate with known offenders, and those about whom complaints are made. if you keep your self out of those categories, and dont have windows that look like light houses, you will probably be fine. but it is a risk.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Woooh - heavy. Doesn't sound like MY scene at all! I've just dismantled my growroom tonight after pretty much six years continuous growing (I have to move out), and I have to say, a LOT of people know about it, apart from most of ICMag...:)

Most of my friends know I grow, and quite a few have not only seen it but watered it while I'm away, helped me make modifications, etc. I've always assumed that it was far more in their interest that I stay growing and stay safe, rather than me get pulled, and I try and be as nice a guy as possible whenever possible....so far it's worked... :chin:

gamehaze2

i didnt mean soo much that they stand around but ive heard of atleast 20-30 robberys because the smell leaked out of the house but thats probly because they were doing rooms but yeah a few of my friends no but only the ones doin it with me and i would say i live in one of the worst boroughs of london and it is pretty bad here man any so much talk of skunk and growing and people go crazy mayb not in your area witch is a good thing but i reackon theres alot more robberys that i dont hear about and i was just wondering if its only tottenham that gets robbed lol.I dnt mean to rain on anyones parade because youve probly been doing it for ages i just wanted to get everything strait befor its to late but for now im only doin a few so it onlly smels in my house But yeah it is crazy init for a plant

Last edited:
G

yeah guys, i hate to say it, but this confirms my suspicions about life in the UK. here in the USA, i wouldn't think twice about setting up a 600W, or even a 1200W grow if i thought i had the time to take care of something that big. people mind their own business for the most part. although burglars are a problem, the problem becomes minimal when nobody knows about what's going on.

another thing i hate to say is i think this is very much indicative of who we have become as US citizens. we don't talk to each other. everybody is involved in something on the side, off the books, or in a black market somewhere, and if not, then she has direct knowledge of someone who is involved in such activities. we live very far apart most of the time, too. this means nobody is going to smell anything if you're running filters in a house somewhere; houses are more often than not pretty far away even when us Americans whine about their being so close together. the UK, from what I have seen, very very little, is very different, with houses and living spaces much, much closer together.

all of these things are great for growing weed, but great for the culture as a whole? i'm not so sure. still though, good weed might make up for the lamentable backslide we've courted for the past hundred odd years or so.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts