What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the ugly topped kali-mist that could

gonejah17

Oh shit, found another upgrade thread, not sure how I missed this one.

Love ur grows man, lookin good. Is that a coat hanger ur using?? dope.

Hey she seems kinda slow to show, or is that me?? Only on my 3rd run now so Im still noobish.

Ur a true asset man I check ur shit daily. :rasta: :wave:

Last edited:
it is just speaker wire...i drop wire from runs above lights to tie up branches that cant hold their weight....my pre 98 kali-mist stretches for the first 20-25 days then the real flowering starts...im a noob to man...anyone who thinks their is not something new for them to learn about cannabis needs think again...peace

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You sure are right about how you learn new things every grow. Your Kali is looking great I can't wait to see her fill out :joint:

-Funk

she is going to be a monster...she is my favorite and she knows it...she wipes the floor in every area of all others i have grown...no real veg needed never yields under a qp per plant...just the girl...i have crossed her with rez sour diesel ibl and northern lights white widow and bogs bogglegum...have not grown out those seeds yet...one of these days i will do a log of the sdibl x miss mud and to be honest i know these are a special mesh well couple...peace

Tomatoesonly

Well, I'm gonna go out on a newbie limb here and ask a question..hoping you aren't really banned.

Would you be able to give details of an actual instance where you saw something wrong with the nutrient schedule/ph/whatever, in your plant and adjusted for it?

You are getting alot of attention because people, including myself, could take those same plants and make them look good, no tell tail signs of any nute probs, but not have anywhere near the yield you get. I'm looking for that next level of insight that sets you greenthumbs apart from the digital gauges and label recommended dosers like me.

gonejah17

man Im just sitttin here wonderin what hed say to that last question - wondering how the kali mist is doin, . . . . thinking of all the things I could ask this man cuz hed actually take the time to answer . . . . . man I sure do hate politicians.

G

grow for what you give instead of what you get and you will grow buds like me...if you love your plants you will learn...if you love your buds more than your plants it will show because the plants know...peace
Tomatoesonly said:
Well, I'm gonna go out on a newbie limb here and ask a question..hoping you aren't really banned.

Would you be able to give details of an actual instance where you saw something wrong with the nutrient schedule/ph/whatever, in your plant and adjusted for it?

You are getting alot of attention because people, including myself, could take those same plants and make them look good, no tell tail signs of any nute probs, but not have anywhere near the yield you get. I'm looking for that next level of insight that sets you greenthumbs apart from the digital gauges and label recommended dosers like me.

G

well now you dont need to wonder and the kali-mist is doing great...peace
gonejah17 said:
man Im just sitttin here wonderin what hed say to that last question - wondering how the kali mist is doin, . . . . thinking of all the things I could ask this man cuz hed actually take the time to answer . . . . . man I sure do hate politicians.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
littlebud said:
ic mag is the only forum for me..sorry...no pest strip = no more mites in 12 hrs

So what you got it in works brotha i had mites in the summer time and hot shots did them in :spank: :bashhead: :asskick: peace brotha :wave:

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
upgradeshafted said:
im a noob to man...anyone who thinks their is not something new for them to learn about cannabis needs think again...peace

Great words man!! Looking forward to watching that kali flower out.

littlebud

well i need a new home for my ladies...that is what i have in the works..lol...but i plan on working a sdiblxmiss mud...and also a sdibl x pre 98 kali-mist...i have a bag ful of chemdog bx2 male pollen that i plan to cross with theese crosses aswell...man i have some dankness in my future lol
MRBIg$ said:
So what you got it in works brotha i had mites in the summer time and hot shots did them in :spank: :bashhead: :asskick: peace brotha :wave:

C

CTSV

Man you need to move that Kali closer to the light.....

LOL! Just kiddin. A little "sour diesel ibl" humor. You turned me onto water farms, so they need to send you a free one or something. Nice work, and fantastic lookin shit. Your Mississippi Mud was the stuff of legends.

Check this out...

Last edited:
C

CTSV

Well....Looks like I am going to start some SDIBLxMM today. That is one great looking plant.