What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deep State

I know what your country looks like mate...
I spent a night of debauchery in "King's Cross" back in the 80's..:biggrin:

That's great.... just saying, your comment about it being easier to social distance here is not accurate.

The 2 major cities are more populated than every American city except for New York.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in, The executive order he singed is total BS.

Although none of the Executive Orders are currently operational, the constitutionality of these actions has been questioned, and legal challenges have been threatened and may be instituted, it is important for you to have a basic understanding of these actions.

The Disaster Relief Memorandum makes two significant changes in eligibility compared to the $600 supplemental benefit under CARES. First, the Memorandum requires that to be eligible, an individual must receive at least $100 per week in regular state unemployment compensation assistance (up from $1). Second, the Memorandum requires the individual to certify that his or her lost wages are attributable to disruptions caused by COVID-19. In addition, the funding for this new benefit is different than the funding under the CARES Act because the federal government will only pay for 75% of the costs associated with this benefit. State governments will be responsible for the remaining 25%, subject to an agreement between the federal government and the state with regards to the program and funding. If the states dont have the $$ this will not happen. Not a single person will get this $$. Read this link. It explains what has to happen. To me its clear that EO was nothing but a scam.

https://www.seyfarth.com/news-insig...roviding-or-extending-coronavirus-relief.html

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let no mortal commit sacrilege by comparing thy own self to Jesus...
pretty sure I've never compared my self to Jesus ...I do think highly of my self yes but that's a little to much , I'm more comfortable with maybe a saint or Archangel
sounds right,lucifer was an archangel:chin:
he was set up,he was created by god and lacked self will since he was created to serve so the devil is just....fake news!:biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran
I can't wait for the Democrats to sue to stop help to struggling Americans. Good look. Even the blatant left media is pushing back on Pelosi. Schumer is now claiming kids have to go back to school. They make it to easy.

Lrus007

Veteran
trump 2020

Attachments

• 117591859_10224039966136240_8121757261322294043_n.jpg
    117591859_10224039966136240_8121757261322294043_n.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8

minds_I

Veteran

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
So, Democrats who failed to vote for Tulsi in the primary are sexist?
i don't think everyone votes exclusively on party lines, i remember repubs talking about gabbard

i don't wanna strawman, i think enough people in the u.s. are against female pres

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
i don't think everyone votes exclusively on party lines, i remember repubs talking about gabbard

i don't wanna strawman, i think enough people in the u.s. are against female pres

I might have voted for her.I think your sexism claim is a strawman. If it were any other election I'd vote for her in a heart beat.
I think most people could get behind Tulsi she would have been a tough task for Trump._sexism and racism exsist almost exclusively inside the Democratic party and the DNC controlled lamestream media

packerfan79

Veteran

I like her, don't agree with much of her policy. She's a genuine person, who can articulate her opinions in a measured and thoughtful manner. Not to mention she's a vet. Her anti-war stance doomed her chances in the democratic party. I don't think many Americans have a problem with a woman president. Just not Hilary.

minds_I

Veteran
I like her, don't agree with much of her policy. She's a genuine person, who can articulate her opinions in a measured and thoughtful manner. Not to mention she's a vet. Her anti-war stance doomed her chances in the democratic party. I don't think many Americans have a problem with a woman president. Just not Hilary.

Hello all,

Now that, packer, I can agree with.

minds_I

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
The only thing that I didnt like about Tulsi was her stance on the second amendment, other than that shes good to go!

yeah, i do hate the whole "assault weapons ban" thing... it seems like knee jerk stuff with arbitrary definitions. what even is an assault weapon? didn't we already put heavy regulation on auto and select fire? if they mean scary guns that look scary and stuff... how come they always leave out ones that operate similarly but just so happen to look not as militarized?

i think gun safety courses should be a part of normal school curriculum. many in our country love to fetishize guns but many still don't know the first thing about how to properly operate them safely and effectively.

people also seem to forget how much gun crime involves handguns.

closing loopholes for bypassing certain important steps might do some good, making sure we abide by common sense and well reasoned mental health background checks is definitely a good thing.

i can buy all the everclear and malt liquor i want and go hunting, but if i smoke some weed on the weekends...

anyhoo... sleep deprived rambling?

over.

BearCreekFarms

Gun control works fine where I live. Everyone has piles of guns, and good manners, I cant remember the last time ANYBODY got shot.

It has been real close a couple of times, but good senses have prevailed.

Bunch of white trash you see........

Status
Not open for further replies.