What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't forget the fact people actually think their public vote counts...

- Ya - I feel embarrassed for my USA friends - what a shitshow it all is - eh?

The world won't be able to look at us without seeing a weak old pervert.

No matter what.

I'm not sure if I will bother voting, but I probably will just to avoid being too active politically...

- Its not any better in the UK really - and has never been any good in my lifetime - that's why I have never voted - and probably never will - due to the fact that I can't see any honest politicians to vote for since they are all bought and paid for by those that really have power and control -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
After the last election and this campaign cycle, I am sure no candidate that isn't already handpicked will get nominated.

This charade still holds water for many.

In the meantime I will try to get to friendlier waters.

Maybe somewhere taxes go to social systems instead of an overbloated military that doesn't function as much more than a bully for corporate interests.

Too bad the rest of the world wants nothing to do with American immigration.

Maybe they watched the news.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm sure you believe it, I don't.

- I really don't know what to believe Boogie - generally there is no smoke without fire - Here is some reports on Snopes about it -

''I travelled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modelling career. I went to several modelling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modelling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modelling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.''

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
- all I can say is that it must be a sham-of-a-mockery-democracy - if you end up with just TWO Stooges to vote for - dumb and dumber - good grief - I mean seriously - what a joke - and the jokes on the people that support that happening - but somehow they see it all as a fair democracy - because they have a choice of two geriatric child molesters - sad, real sad -

I know how sad and silly we Americans are right ? cause we have the courage to believe in something.even if we know in our heart's we shouldn't...we believe anyway.cause we have something in us ,a great example is in 1775 when the 13 orginal colonies went to congress and said we've had enough of great Britain's taxation without representation..It was something we believed in little old us taking on the Kingdom of Great Britain..how silly ,suicidal but we believed.And on July 4th 1776 on the New England shores we kicked the ever living shit out of their limy asses and threw their tea in the ocean after lighting it on fire...Sent them crying home to george 111 with a message .surrender and leave our shores and he did just that..
That's why since that day your great kingdom has been our little brother.
And your citizens envy and copy us..We elect Trump you elect a less impressive Trump.but you were saying ? oh yes what a sad silly lot we are.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt either Trump or Biden is a child molester, be real careful what you believe from the TDS crowd they have tried to throw everything at Trump and in the long game it always turns out to be nonsense. Bill Clinton however is probably guilty in my opinion.

Late to the party here boogie but what is the tds crowd? The democratic side?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
George, it's not 1955.

Not everyone likes us anymore.

We aren't what we used to be because we sold out.

Where have you been??

Perhaps you need your medicine.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You aren't familiar with the Trump Derangement Syndrome?

It was invented by Trump supporters because they need to believe that there's no reason to dislike our Dear Leader....

Besides TDS.

So if you notice he lies: TDS

If you notice he's a narcissist: TDS

If you notice he can't give a press conference without stomping off like a child: TDS

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ya - I feel embarrassed for my USA friends - what a shitshow it all is - eh?

- Its not any better in the UK really - and has never been any good in my lifetime - that's why I have never voted - and probably never will - due to the fact that I can't see any honest politicians to vote for since they are all bought and paid for by those that really have power and control -

I know how sad and silly we Americans are right ? cause we have the courage to believe in something.even if we know in our heart's we shouldn't...we believe anyway.cause we have something in us ,a great example is in 1775 when the 13 orginal colonies went to congress and said we've had enough of great Britain's taxation without representation..It was something we believed in little old us taking on the Kingdom of Great Britain..how silly ,suicidal but we believed.And on July 4th 1776 on the New England shores we kicked the ever living shit out of their limy asses and threw their tea in the ocean after lighting it on fire...Sent them crying home to george 111 with a message .surrender and leave our shores and he did just that..
That's why since that day your great kingdom has been our little brother.
And your citizens envy and copy us..We elect Trump you elect a less impressive Trump.but you were saying ? oh yes what a sad silly lot we are.

- I really don't think that the USA has it any better or worse than the UK in this day and age - What the founding Fathers created has been chipped at and much has withered away or been changed over the past 250 years - particularly since the formation of the Federal Reserve -

- If they were to see how the USA is functioning today - I'm sure they would feel disappointed - as Woodrow Wilson was - over 100 years ago -

picture.php

'Boogieman'

Late to the party here boogie but what is the tds crowd? The democratic side?

Basically lefties and who thought they were close to power and Democrats stuck on partisan nonsense, it's hurts them right in the gut. Some are just upset, others are very bitter, all of them spend their time bitching about Trump all day.

'Boogieman'

- I really don't think that the USA has it any better or worse than the UK in this day and age - What the founding Fathers created has been chipped at and much has withered away or been changed over the past 250 years - particularly since the formation of the Federal Reserve -

- If they were to see how the USA is functioning today - I'm sure they would feel disappointed - as Woodrow Wilson was - over 100 years ago -

View Image

Sure they would probably be disappointed, or surprised we still have many of our rights after all this time. We can still own guns, our homeland is well protected, anybody can become successful if they really try. And I highly doubt the powers that be wanted Trump to win, they wanted Hillary.

'Boogieman'

- I really don't know what to believe Boogie - generally there is no smoke without fire - Here is some reports on Snopes about it -

''I travelled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modelling career. I went to several modelling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modelling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modelling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.''

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Look into the story from other sources and you will see it's bullshit this was debunked around 2017 if I remember right. If this was a real story with facts the news would be all over it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Basically lefties and who thought they were close to power and Democrats stuck on partisan nonsense, it's hurts them right in the gut. Some are just upset, others are very bitter, all of them spend their time bitching about Trump all day.

Man that sounds so black or white.... Anybody in the middle? Anyone who bitches about both? Im pissed about both candidates! There has to be Grey area in between. Dont you think so? Anyone who just bitches about trump half of the day lol? I def wont vote for him because he is just seemingly a very bad person and doesnt care to be a good person but voting for Biden disgusts me too. Its a great position....how do we not have someone more solid. Smdh

'Boogieman'

Man that sounds so black or white.... Anybody in the middle? Anyone who bitches about both? Im pissed about both candidates! There has to be Grey area in between. Dont you think so? Anyone who just bitches about trump half of the day lol? I def wont vote for him because he is just seemingly a very bad person and doesnt care to be a good person but voting for Biden disgusts me too. Its a great position....how do we not have someone more solid. Smdh

I think anyone who thinks about politics all day has a problem in general, some people just need to find better ways to enjoy life.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- naughty - naughty - must not think of politics and enjoy life more - lol

* maybe what we need is a spot of Korean discipline? -

picture.php

I think anyone who thinks about politics all day has a problem in general, some people just need to find better ways to enjoy life.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

For me personally, I almost never thought about this shit. Man I miss that. I think Trump and his presidency has been, we’ll say....very atypical. His tweets, his attitude, his coarseness, his whole deal is just so far from any prior politician imo. People say hes not a politician. Hes the POTUS.....hes def a politician!
-To your point, I think the wild change drew attention, many things about his character draw attention, and then on top of that a ton of shit has happened since hes been in office, some terrible shit. I think people are in a ....”hyperawareness-mode” toward politics now. I know more about this stuff than I ever wanted to. Admittedly, I know very little still, but I know what seems right and wrong to me. Publicly mocking and impersonating a disabled person disgusts me. The whole “Grab them by the Pu**y” thing ffs. Theres just no getting around that for me. Then Biden really just doesnt seem to know where he is....so thats great. Imagine being someone who really despises Trump but hates the idea of voting for Biden too. How does that person make a decision? If you could try to sway someone toward Trump how would you do it, knowing that his arrogance and cruel comments were very hurtful to that person on a close personal level? Toughen up?(heard this one a lot) Thats not enough.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

View Image

Most has changed granted but one thing hasn't that "something" I refered to it's still there I call it American spirit and even in these turbulent times it still burns in our gut why do you think we're here at each others throats ?cause in our own individual ways we believe in our own individual idea of what America is and what it could be..We believe in America...silly and sad as you may think that is.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Don't forget the fact people actually think their public vote counts...

state and local, it absolutely can count.

local stuff can sometimes be a few votes difference.

even if you don't give your sacrificial vote to the two-choice presidential chomper, i highly recommend being active active and informed in your state and local gubment.

Status
Not open for further replies.