What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Tell us what happened to Goya stock please. It's a private company, therefore not traded on the stock market.

I'm sure you knew that before posting, right?

I do love your business advice.

You are good at catching the minor technicalities, yet completely ignoring the point. I guess, in the case of Goya, I meant look at their sales.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump knew well in advance that the Deep State was going to launch a pandemic and try to force a mass mail in election.

Very few people know that the US Postal Service obtained a patent in February 2019 for a blockchain electronic election processing system. So, it will be very amusing to watch the Deep State losers cry about it when it becomes more widely known that the 'need' for mass mail in voting has just been eliminated. The postal service will process the votes with a security that was probably developed by the military, Homeland Security, or NSA. The streets will flow with leftist tears when they find this out:)

Hempy McNoodle

Mass riots and violence is reportedly being planned for, in the event that Trump wins.

And, given the fact that this election will likely be electronic, you all should make sure to be prepared for blackouts and major extreme weather events.

audiohi

Veteran
You are good at catching the minor technicalities, yet completely ignoring the point. I guess, in the case of Goya, I meant look at their sales.

Those "minor technicalities" are a huge red flag that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It seems like you're just repeating a talking point. Otherwise, you wouldn't say stock price if you knew there was no stock.

Just so you know.

What was the point? That we don't really know what's going on financially with a private company? Or, was it that Goodyear stock price is down slightly, while their workers, in a swing state rally against trump?

Do you like cancel culture when it favors your guy?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

the levels people wil stoop to.

his best argument is "see? i'm gay" and "trump said something that sounds pro lgbtq rights"

https://www.reuters.com/article/uni...-to-decriminalize-gay-sex-a-lie-idUSL5N26G5ZK

https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-trumps-unprecedented-steps-for-the-lgbtq-community

i do like how trump called pence's hateful bullshit out, but let's be real - trump has appointed some of the worst people in judge seats.

Hempy McNoodle

Those "minor technicalities" are a huge red flag that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It seems like you're just repeating a talking point. Otherwise, you wouldn't say stock price if you knew there was no stock.

Just so you know.

What was the point? That we don't really know what's going on financially with a private company? Or, was it that Goodyear stock price is down slightly, while their workers, in a swing state rally against trump?

Do you like cancel culture when it favors your guy?

Why the hell would I need to know anything about Goya other than they are latino owned and doing better than ever after the losers cried because a successful latino did not bow to the fascist mobs?

Obviously, I mentioned stock because of the RECENT event in which Goodyear (a neo-nazi company) got publicly moted. They honestly should have been disintegrated by the US in the mid 30s, but the Deep State allowed them to get away with their attempted coup. Yes, I am for reasonable boycotts.

Hempy McNoodle

the levels people wil stoop to.

his best argument is "see? i'm gay" and "trump said something that sounds pro lgbtq rights"

https://www.reuters.com/article/uni...-to-decriminalize-gay-sex-a-lie-idUSL5N26G5ZK

https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-trumps-unprecedented-steps-for-the-lgbtq-community

i do like how trump called pence's hateful bullshit out, but let's be real - trump has appointed some of the worst people in judge seats.

Did you watch the video? It's all about Biden and his documented history of rigid homophobia.

audiohi

Veteran
Why the hell would I need to know anything about Goya other than they are latino owned and doing better than ever after the losers cried because a successful latino did not bow to the fascist mobs?

Obviously, I mentioned stock because of the RECENT event in which Goodyear (a neo-nazi company) got publicly moted. They honestly should have been disintegrated by the US in the mid 30s, but the Deep State allowed them to get away with their attempted coup. Yes, I am for reasonable boycotts.

Seething

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump knew well in advance that the Deep State was going to launch a pandemic and try to force a mass mail in election.

Very few people know that the US Postal Service obtained a patent in February 2019 for a blockchain electronic election processing system. So, it will be very amusing to watch the Deep State losers cry about it when it becomes more widely known that the 'need' for mass mail in voting has just been eliminated. The postal service will process the votes with a security that was probably developed by the military, Homeland Security, or NSA. The streets will flow with leftist tears when they find this out:)

What in the blue fuck are you babbling about?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't think so.....

Jason BrettContributor
Crypto & Blockchain
I write about blockchain regulation and policy.
August 13, 2020
U.S. Postal Service Counters Trump Attacks On Mail-In Voting With A New Blockchain Patent

As news of Trump trying to shut down the United States Postal Service (USPS) and stall mail-in voting captures the headlines, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office today made public a patent application from the USPS titled ‘Secure Voting System’ that describes using blockchain technology to secure mail-in voting.

The application is reported as filed on February 7, 2020, and the invention is described as, “A voting system that can use the security of blockchain and the mail to provide a reliable voting system. A registered voter receives a computer readable code in the mail and confirms identity and confirms correct ballot information in an election. The system separates voter identification and votes to ensure vote anonymity, and stores votes on a distributed ledger in a blockchain.”

Chief among Trumps’s complaints against mail-in voting are doubts about whether or not the person whose name is on the ballot actually cast the vote, and whether or not the ballot was tampered with after it was sent. In both instances blockchain offers tantalizing possible solutions. Blockchain identity services are already being widely developed and by moving the vote to a shared, distributed ledger, the votes would transmit almost instantly, drastically reducing the ballot’s vulnerability to tampering.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Trump eyes new unproven coronavirus "cure"

The experimental botanical extract, oleandrin, was promoted to Trump during an Oval Office meeting in July. It's embraced by Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson and MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell, a big Trump backer, who recently took a financial stake in the company that develops the product.

Lindell told Axios that in the meeting, Trump "basically said: …'The FDA should be approving it.' "It's part of a pattern in which entrepreneurs, often without rigorous vetting, push unproven products to Trump — knowing their sales pitches might catch his eye. Trump will then urge FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn to "look at" or speed up approval.

Great a toxic supplement promoted by a Dr. (a neurologist)who is HUD Cabinet member.

Everyday, the world gets weirder.

Well, I spoke too soon....

Donald Trump to host funeral for brother Robert Trump at White House

President Donald Trump will have family and friends join him Friday at the White House for a funeral service for his brother, Robert Trump, who died last Friday.

Robert Trump's body will also be driven to the White House from New York for the ceremony, according to sources familiar with the arrangements, which are expected to remain private.

The last time a deceased body was brought to the White House was for the funeral services of President John F. Kennedy after he was assassinated in Dallas in November 1963.

Attachments

• 6zzJTUW4.jpg
    6zzJTUW4.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.