What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://time.com/5879267/trump-postal-service-mail-voting/

“They need that money in order to have the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” the President said Thursday in an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business Network. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

He added, “Now, if we don’t make a deal, that means they don’t get the money. That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting, they just can’t have it.”

he wants so bad to be a dictator, when are fuck are we finally gonna give him the saddam necktie treatment he is asking for?

how about pee waterboarding him with a couple of syphilitic donkeys?:D

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Looks like Michael Cohen's book is coming out now:

Michael Cohen unveils his bombshell book about Trump and says he witnessed 'golden showers, tax fraud, a secret back channel to Putin, and lying to Melania' - as he calls president 'racist, a predator and a con man who wants to be leader for life'

lol@ witnessed golden showers

Lrus007

Veteran
trump 2020

Attachments

• 117389937_2366316453671975_3619969851035651333_n.png
    117389937_2366316453671975_3619969851035651333_n.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 10

White Beard

Read teh article but watch the eulogy....Classic Maher...buahahahahaha
Enjoyed the article, Maher is mellowing as he ages, but still on point

Well that's curious.
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/business/stock-market-by-president/

I thought the dems were bad for business?
One of those dirty little secrets “everybody’s favorite President” and his party love to keep from their voters. Might be bad for fundraising if it got out...

keep peeling that onion Amy, always look beneath the surface and follow up.
I thought it was a good post, too

Our governor mandated masks, but I dont see him anywhere writing tickets..........local law enforcement wont enforce said mandate. local box stores, nope. So we ignore it and go on our way.........

Never-biden can mandate whatever hed like, he can kiss my ass
What a fine example of a citizen you are!

Looks like Michael Cohen's book is coming out now:

lol@ witnessed golden showers
You KNOW your job is THE WORST when you can say...

Oh, and the little Russian is back...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Looks like its put up or shut time for the Tangerine Terror in PA.

There is all mail in balloting in my county....works for me.

but we already know that the Mango Messiah does not want you to have mail-in voting cause, as he said, "Republicans do badly with mail in voting".

His blatant attempts to prevent this from happening is a confirmation of the dread he feels...buahahahahahaha

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/trump-campaign-voter-fraud-lawsuit-pennsylvania/index.html

Also, our president lied to us again today oldschool, I do not accept this, the question is, why do you still?

minds_I

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i'm convinced they know he is lying, they just don't care.

i imagine trump supporters watch young people try to change things for the better:

"if i can't have america, NOBODY CAN!"

'Boogieman'

i'm convinced they know he is lying, they just don't care.

i imagine trump supporters watch young people try to change things for the better:

"if i can't have america, NOBODY CAN!"

Actually we know he fucks with your head. You can fact check jokes all day long it won't change anyone's opinion.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually we know he fucks with your head. You can fact check jokes all day long it won't change anyone's opinion.
so it's a joke he wants to fuck with the election?

seriously,you're young,you have to live in the world he's creating for a long,long time...

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
yeah man, all that feeding into conspiracy theories about coronavirus and implying people shouldn't take it seriously? what a riot!

directly contributing to disinformation campaigns and subsequently thousands and thousands of deaths?

total libcuck mindfuck dawg, based lyfe!!!

top kek, herr trump...top kek indeed

'Boogieman'

yeah man, all that feeding into conspiracy theories about coronavirus and implying people shouldn't take it seriously? what a riot!

directly contributing to disinformation campaigns and subsequently thousands and thousands of deaths?

total libcuck mindfuck dawg, based lyfe!!!

top kek, herr trump...top kek indeed

He said the way the msm is handling the virus is a hoax and I certainly don't blame Trump for the covid deaths. Your going to have to drop the left wing talking points and have a real conversation if you want to get anywhere with me.

'Boogieman'

so it's a joke he wants to fuck with the election?

seriously,you're young,you have to live in the world he's creating for a long,long time...

No he wants to stop mail in voting and I definitely believe that the Democrats have something dirty up their sleeve. Where is the lie here? And why would this millennial give a fuck considering that I will not vote by mail?

Gry

Veteran
No he wants to stop mail in voting and I definitely believe that the Democrats have something dirty up their sleeve. Where is the lie here? And why would this millennial give a fuck considering that I will not vote by mail?
For posterity

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, it gets harder by the day to defend the indefensible is it not boogie?

buahahahahaha

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mail in voting is only OK in states where Trump is king. Screw the rest of the country. If they aren't gonna vote by mail for the king they cant vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.