What's new

the town pot dealer is selling old molded pot

this guy is sort of a friend of mine not that im proud to say it but... hr is selling this gray colored, musking smelling pot that throws a dust cloud in the air when you brake it up.... its gross cant that get u sick off that shit.....
he is telling everyone its good green and charges 120 or a half.....i told him it was gross and he said he dont care he likes it.... what a loser......

M

MoldyFrogToe

Yeah that's crazy.
I remember actually returning a bag once bc of that...had just assumed the person wasn't a total moron...but came home to find out that I was the moron for assuming...
The look on his face was good though...felt good to be returning defective mj...lmao....

I remember knowingly smoking some moldy nugs once when that's all there was, too, baaaaack in the day.
The mold was white & yellow. Sheesh, utter..stupidity....

Then there was the kid selling "Dirty Basement"
It smelled like a dirty basement, and was moldy ontop of it.
In reality it was just moldy beasters.

sleestack

Yeah..Well, people are assholes and money talks..
But i dont think u should smoke that shit.. molded bud is dangerous to smoke man!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
bad karma :joint:

someone's going to get a lung infection and then fuck that dude up...

ArcticBlast

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
i wouldn't touch that stuff like it is.

You can try water curing it, that might help clean it up a bit. I'd soak it in water with baking soda first to kill the mold and then soak it in clean water.

Flying Goat

Dark grey or blackish mold is the worst - aspergillis. This is the same mold found inside the pharoahs' tombs in Egypt. Awful stuff. Many strains are resistant to antibiotics.

NEVER smoke moldy dope - make bubble hash instead!

Cheers.

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
bummer

bummer

Sounds like he needs a new quality control guy. Imagine being able to pick up a sack with this on it.

usda_stamp_perfect_pasta_19829.jpg

TexasToker

Only good for making BHO, IMHO. I have gotten sick from that before, kinda like bronchitis, but deeper in the lungs.

I remember thinking buds with grey/purple (not the good purple, botrytis purple) on them were cool and would get u xtra high...now i know better, and most people don't believe me when i tell them their bud is moldy.