What's new

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

dargo

Awesome grow Dargo

Are jet47, speedy Gonzalez and purple mazar easy to grow? are the mold resistant and what yield did you get?
Would you recommend these strains to people as there first auto strain to grow?

Cause i'm trying to find a good auto strain to grow outdoors when the season comes round - where i am

Cheers :plant grow:

Keep Growing, Keep smokin !!!!!

There easy to grow I just had a bit of mold show up on a speedy g, however humidity is high in the greenhouse so its to be expected :( From what I have growing none of them are going to yeild much but the quality of each is very high.

The super autos are massive but I can see mold been a problem with them if they was out in all the rain we had the last few weeks

the Mi5 are coping well outdoors, I have picked about 0.5g off her that had mold on it, but it was touching the compost bin so wasnt that much of a shock. I do think if she gets a few more rains on her shes going to go bad, but I already harvested one of the beasts with 0 mold and LOTS of frosty stinky sticky bud

Awesome stuff man. I really like that Nirvana Sky scraper.

shes nice :thank you: I knocked into her today and got a lovely fruity menthol smell fill the greenhouse

Av you seen his outdoor MI5 Monsters? its rained on them quite a bit lately & not a bit of mold, so that strain looks promising. if you look through his pics there the two just outside the greenhouse.
wow, ther Big Girls! I'm not sure all pheno's are gonna perform the same as those though!

There is a new girl in town, shes already as tall as the tallest one and shes only just into flowering :party:

auto-outdoor

holly sht dargo

Just checked out your hbd, mi5 and auto white Russian pics, there massive - what the hell you feeding them ? ahahah
What soil you using for them ?

Last year i grew 10 big bud girls and all 10 of them didnt even get as big as 1 of your autos !!

Respect !

Scrogerman

Veteran
LOL Threadshows lookin better all the time man, just a thought buddy, but have you considered using a product called 'Budrotstop' at all. Ive read a few good things but yet to see any one on IC use the stuff, i'm pretty sure someone would of. Its £20+ quid a go but sounds like it'd pay for itself in protection from Budrot, if i had the cash spare id be defo getting this product to try out, just thought id mention, think i have before. Anyway worth a shout imo! Good Luck Mate!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Quick question Dargo, i rummaged through tons of pages of this thread and i cant seem to find what size pots you are using?! Thanks a lot!:tiphat:

20/4

dargo

that purple mazar pic is enough to get me thinking something sweet. So many types looking good !

Il miss her when shes gone, il add some photos and updates tommorow, to me she looks pink/red especialy when shes next to the other colored purple mazar which is so dark purple she almost looks black!

Quick question Dargo, i rummaged through tons of pages of this thread and i cant seem to find what size pots you are using?! Thanks a lot!:tiphat:

20/4

35L tree pots but I think they could do with double that.

dargo

LOL Threadshows lookin better all the time man, just a thought buddy, but have you considered using a product called 'Budrotstop' at all. Ive read a few good things but yet to see any one on IC use the stuff, i'm pretty sure someone would of. Its £20+ quid a go but sounds like it'd pay for itself in protection from Budrot, if i had the cash spare id be defo getting this product to try out, just thought id mention, think i have before. Anyway worth a shout imo! Good Luck Mate!

thanks!

never heard of it, whats in it and how do it work?

mrtank

looking good dargo :D

yeah I've heard of that 'bud rot stop' too. Apparently it is a very good preventative, but doesn't fare so well with combating bud rot after it has started.

I believe the active ingredient is some sort of naturally occurring bacteria which prevent the fungal pathogens from taking host. So if you treat your buds with it before any signs of bud rot it should keep it from forming. No idea how often you have to reapply etc but it does sound like good stuff.

M

mossy

Hey dargo..you having a summer break....?

Can't imagine you leaving those Beautiful girls in anyone elses hands.

Hope everything is well with you..safety karma sent...

Mild spray of bicarbonate of soda in water will sometimes prevent a mild case of mold.
But..
if in doubt cut it out.

If it becomes systemic you lose the full plant.

Have a great weekend. :joint:

CARCHOFA

Hi everyone and special for dargo! :tiphat:
Here I bring some photos of my super-autos growing in outdoor:

Nirvana Sky

P1011603.jpg

P1011622.jpg

P1011623.jpg

Number One

P1011614.jpg

P1011616.jpg

Annapurna

P1011617.jpg

I hope you don't mind that I put here the pics.

Have a nice day!

wow ^ They are simply amazing.. and huge!

Which one is your tallest and Favourite? Have you grown these strains before.

Great effort man and Kudos to you also dargo.

I have a quick question; what is the largest and heaviest yeilding Super Auto produced to this date? And where is it commerically available.

Spring is just around the corner for me, I can't wait to get my hands on these genetics!!!!

:gday:

Scrogerman

Veteran
thanks!

never heard of it, whats in it and how do it work?

From my understanding it actually makes mold spores germinate, then somehow kills them & protects/forms a barrier. Not totally sure but thats what i remember reading, it sounded effective & ive read some good reports along the way, just cant remember where. Id give it a go outdoor around Mid bloom or if conditions dictate, worth a go & if it does what it says on the tin could save all plant from rot.

Please i need help

Please i need help

Hi guys

good job dargo

i'd like to know if somebody can help me to get in touch with gypsi the moderator or someone from the staff to get solution on my position...someone can help me?

Thank u
*s*

Allotropy

WOW!

This is the first time i've come across these strain lineages that are Super Auto's

I see that Flash Automatic seeds are supplying them as a Feminised line up. Is there anyone supplying them as non feminised? Anyone got pollen?

Fantastic Thread

:gday:

Allotropy

Hi guys

good job dargo

i'd like to know if somebody can help me to get in touch with gypsi the moderator or someone from the staff to get solution on my position...someone can help me?

Thank u
*s*

Probably not the place to be asking these questions mate, I suggest you to the Intoduce yourself Section, or try scrolling to the bottom of your page and accessing "Contact Us." Hope that helps :comfort:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Probably not the place to be asking these questions mate, I suggest you to the Intoduce yourself Section, or try scrolling to the bottom of your page and accessing "Contact Us." Hope that helps :comfort:

lol the bloke you just replied to is the man responsible for bringing these super autos to the table ;)

he recently got banned and is now trying to get hold of 1 of the site owners to try and work something out so he can have his own breeders section ;)

i personally hopes he gets it sorted out as he brings so much to the table in terms of his genetics, 1st rate geneticist ;)

wheres dargo these days is he smoking all that mi5 he has just harvested and forgot about this grow??

peace

uptosumpn

Veteran
yeah, what up dargo??? wanna see how those purple mazars turn out! got minez waiting in the wings.......

Latest posts

Latest posts