What's new

The Super Sour East Coast Hazy Bitch Hunt

Coconutz

Veteran
The best way Ive heard it put was that the sours have you questioning if you know what you are doing until they start blowing up mid flower.
First few weeks you are just watching all this stem and wondering where the fuck the bud is going to be... Then all of a sudden you need support.
Great job man!

vta

Veteran
8 day dry

8 day dry

17 Quarts of Christmas Joy

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Thanks Tony! Early smoke report comes back as positive..to say the least. I put some buds on the ol' dvr while I was trimming and canning...I'm pretty fucked up right now. This stuff smokes extremely smooth for no cure yet. Again...very happy ! Glad I have more ready to flower. All indications at this point indicate to..keeper!

vta

Veteran
oops...had one more branch hanging. Make that 18 quarts :biggrin: I'll get a weigh after they settle down a bit in the jars.

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vta first of i would like to apologize for not posting in this thread the last month
i was watching the whole time
got real busy with the cup and was not posting much at all

you put on a great show
some nice pics,
very nice close ups a few pages back
nice harvest pics, looking like some weight
let me know how she smokes and if you find any keepers

im giving 2 packs for free to any tester who finished his thread
il be in touch soon to offer you list of seeds

again thanks for a great show
your in the first pick club for the future testing

peace

vta

Veteran
Thanks OJD !

I couldn't be happier with this grow. I am running all 3 phenos again but I know for sure I will be keeping the haze leaner. She is just beautiful!

After almost a month of cure...it was time to test. All 3 are fantastic smoke. The keeper though is where it's at. Typical hazy spice with a lemon/lime sour funk. Very uplifting, energetic soaring high that out lasts most hazes I have run. The buds are almost dripping with resin. Sticky sticky.

Top self smoke, amazing yield and great bag appeal. I highly recommend this strain for anyone!

I will post up final weight and some dried shots soon.

Thanks again OJD! I was a pleasure growing your beans and I can't wait to pop more!!!

vta

Veteran
Thanks HALFaBRICKKK :tiphat:

Here is some 73 full melt bubble hash

This is from a non-keeper....

picture.php

Even the 38 is melty and oh so good....

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts