What's new

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Biggest dang chicken fried steak(s) I ever did see.......

XLhovAU.jpg
:yoinks:

BUT!!! I'm still looking for the source of THIS sandwich. :yummy:

vmyiLPg.jpg

Someone has to know where they peddle these crab sammiches :dunno:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

she looks like one tough cookie, reminds me of little Toni, my 4'9" gal from Jersey... don't ever flock w/a Jersey girl ;)

club was emptying & some loser decides to grab Toni's ass, she spun on one heel & landed a straight shot to his nose... busted his nose & glasses, knocked him right to the floor where Toni stood tall over his still writhing corpse; as the bouncers dragged him out I could distinctly hear him crying for his mommy.......

Boy oh boy, when we first met Toni's arm was in a cast, she sat rather lonely looking, either knitting or crocheting something in front of the grand fireplace @ Hunter Mountain ski lodge in NY, I fell in love. We had a big table of friends and as I was flying solo (my gal cancelled) I invited her over to join us, everyone made her feel very welcome.

Great weekend, she joined me in my suite in the nearby resort where we all booked; I had a suite to myself because (again) my gal cancelled last minute, my steady was a "Watch out for my hair!" or "Nails" which drove me nuts. And as a non skier Annie was gonna sit in the lodge all day anyways. Toni & I clicked on several levels right away as they say. As I'd paid in advance for 2 in my suite, Toni was welcome to be my #2 at the table & bar, expensive otherwise, couldn't have worked out better if it had been planned.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if I owned some sort of simian teaching it to skate would be #1 to do... gettin' back n' forth from the store w/the correct change for the milk would be #2.....

KX5Ik0W.gif

moses wellfleet

Veteran

she looks like one tough cookie, reminds me of little Toni, my 4'9" gal from Jersey... don't ever flock w/a Jersey girl ;)

club was emptying & some loser decides to grab Toni's ass, she spun on one heel & landed a straight shot to his nose... busted his nose & glasses, knocked him right to the floor where Toni stood tall over his still writhing corpse; as the bouncers dragged him out I could distinctly hear him crying for his mommy.......

Boy oh boy, when we first met Toni's arm was in a cast, she sat rather lonely looking, either knitting or crocheting something in front of the grand fireplace @ Hunter Mountain ski lodge in NY, I fell in love. We had a big table of friends and as I was flying solo (my gal cancelled) I invited her over to join us, everyone made her feel very welcome.

Great weekend, she joined me in my suite in the nearby resort where we all booked; I had a suite to myself because (again) my gal cancelled last minute, my steady was a "Watch out for my hair!" or "Nails" which drove me nuts. And as a non skier Annie was gonna sit in the lodge all day anyways. Toni & I clicked on several levels right away as they say. As I'd paid in advance for 2 in my suite, Toni was welcome to be my #2 at the table & bar, expensive otherwise, couldn't have worked out better if it had been planned.

Every once in a while there is a keeper germinated!

Latest posts

Latest posts