What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
JEWS%2B%252818A%2529.gif

RMS

:smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Memories......

Memories......

Brings back memories when my best friend and I were in Junior "High", (grade 8 - 14 years old) and thought it would be cool to score some Purple Micro Dot during lunch hour, at the "High" school down the block. He knew a friend that had just scored a 100 lot, and he was in the back parking lot selling it all. Needless to say, business that day was brisk.

We combined our lunch money and paid $5.00 for 2 double hits. We debated whether or not to save it, or to drop acid and go to class. Of course we decided to take it. I can still remember the teacher scribbling something on the chalk board, and watching the letters dance off the chalk board, then looking at my buddy and saying we need to cut the rest of our classes and get the hell out of there.

What can I say....:bat:...... it sounded like a good idea at the time.....:whistling:

RMS

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts