What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
LOL, you can see his cheeks puffed out, full of grub. he'll be fat & tasty this fall...:)

Free meal, who would say no! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_p1wt3ug7iJ1r3g70ho1_540.jpg

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php
taken with hand held go-pro off new Zealand. about what you would need to eat the above.

starke

awesome looking beef shortrib sandwich.......

View Image

Just finished a doob with the misses and jumped on the forum to see whats up. Normally I check the Grow Diaries first but saw the new entry in the Trippy Photo Thread and came here instead. First thing I see is this incredible sandwich. Thanks a lot Stoner. I just sat down with a nice buzz and now I have to get up and hit the fridge. Fuggin munchies...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished a doob with the misses and jumped on the forum to see whats up. Normally I check the Grow Diaries first but saw the new entry in the Trippy Photo Thread and came here instead. First thing I see is this incredible sandwich. Thanks a lot Stoner. I just sat down with a nice buzz and now I have to get up and hit the fridge. Fuggin munchies...

I found that pic, then got up & called my fav BBQ joint (about 95 miles round trip) and reserved some shortribs for Saturday. been droolin' ever since.......

Sp73pES.jpg

jimdc

in the middle of free soloing half dome in yosemite...no rope,no protection....just skill and a giant set of balls...

when i was 17 i spent 14 days hiking through the back country of yosemite .we came up the back side of clouds rest and as i was standing at the peak looking down i thought that with a good mountain bike with a great brake system and a small parachute that i could bike down clouds rest. we went up the cables of half dome that day and i sat on the edge with my feet dangling. we went over and climbed whitney the next 2 days.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I took this pic from the bow of a sailboat I crewed, on my way to Jamaica, a long time ago...

Attachments

• dolphin.jpg
    dolphin.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

very cool stuff Bud, like you've lived a life of legend, as previously noted here :) I'm always duly impressed by your travels.......

Latest posts

Latest posts