What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I'm getting mad of winter.....Come back spring! :D

mTYozGw.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:moon:

That's the same asshole that bought a jet ski 35 years ago, and ruined the tranquility of my nice fishing spot...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Certainly not beautiful, but kinda trippy..

A highway sign in the middle east...
It's referring to driving too fast..
I often saw people there driving well over 120 mph...

The flash on my camera lit this sign up pretty well!

Also another one that I was never able to figure out what it meant...
I dunno; maybe No Evel Knievel motorcycle stunts allowed?? I have no idea..

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 6
  • what.....jpg
    what.....jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 7

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

back in the early '90s the Williams pinball company made up a game called 'Fish Tales' which had the newest trend, secondary play on the plasma screen when balls on the playfield were locked in place.

Here you can see the guy fishing during a peaceful sunset and maybe you'll catch a fish for points, BUT!!! suddenly you might see a guy on a jet-ski whizzing by in the background, if you hit the right flipper button the fisherman would pull & shoot a pistol, if timed right you'd hit/kill the jet-ski dude for points.

Q3R98fG.jpg

this game was really popular up here in fishing country.......

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Tanito, your post reminds me of that Jimi Hendrix song- Hey Joe, where ya going with that goat in your bag?

Latest posts

Latest posts