What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
:artist::artist::artist:

djR4cdu.jpg

Cadfael

Thank you MisterD. I don't know what you did, but your new pictures are showing up for me now.

The old ones are not, but that is ok. Cool pictures of Disney characters getting tatted.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

damn!!! if it weren't for my bad back I'd be sledding down this road myself.......

OLvxXkv.jpg

Traditional Flexible Flyer w/steel runners, slick n' fast, we had some hills in NY!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy son of a bitch!! That pole looks pretty wobbly

I'm left to wonder how all the practice sessions went.

View Image

awesome, zero lawn to cut.......

its a slack line,they use pulleys to tension it,he's hooked to it with a piece of climbing line and carabiners so its actually fairly safe...

check out dean potter sometime...he slacklines with no backup line,and often over huge drops...but he also rock climbs with a wingsuit/base jumping rig on but no climbing ropes...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a slack line,they use pulleys to tension it,he's hooked to it with a piece of climbing line and carabiners so its actually fairly safe...

check out dean potter sometime...he slacklines with no backup line,and often over huge drops...but he also rock climbs with a wingsuit/base jumping rig on but no climbing ropes...

that’s not good enough! lol soooo scary

Latest posts

Latest posts